+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
In PR tracker I can see visa documents no since April 29th

Since I do not have access to the file (GC key ) only thing I have is PR tracker

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Any idea about Passport resubmission timeline is it again 15 -21 days.Or I might get it early.
What was the reason they return the passport package with resubmission letter and what is your original date of submission
Picture was not according to the specification or something else ?

Jeet1

May 20, 2024
Hi, I submitted my passport and it reached IRCC Canada on 29th April and I haven't heard anything after that. I have international travel plans to India for my wedding this week and want to expedite and check on this request. Can anyone please guide on any contact number/email to reach out to IRCC? Any inputs will be helpful.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi, I submitted my passport and it reached IRCC Canada on 29th April and I haven't heard anything after that. I have international travel plans to India for my wedding this week and want to expedite and check on this request. Can anyone please guide on any contact number/email to reach out to IRCC? Any inputs will be helpful.
You cannot expedite the process. But this is bit confusing, you mentioned "I have international travel plans to India ". Are you already in Canada ? or somewhere else outside of India ?

Jeet1

May 20, 2024
You cannot expedite the process. But this is bit confusing, you mentioned "I have international travel plans to India ". Are you already in Canada ? or somewhere else outside of India ?
I'm in the US now and I applied from here. Is there anyway we can contact IRCC Ottawa?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I'm in the US now and I applied from here. Is there anyway we can contact IRCC Ottawa?
You are on wrong thread then :) . This is for passport submission within India. Search for thread for passport submission within US

Reactions: Jeet1