+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

tnmsrvstv28

Sep 2, 2024
Anyone travelling for One Young World summit in Canada and received their passport after stamping?
Mine is under processing at IRCC office in New Delhi since 23rd August.

RFvDelhi

Aug 29, 2024
My dependent Passport sent to Delhi on July 25 for PR stamping, still waiting till today. No updates. VFS says 2 to 3 weeks IRCC processing time, in some cases it exceeds. still waiting.

Have anyone reached out to IRCC Delhi or IRCC call center to track updates?

Pooa Bavarva

Aug 23, 2024
My dependent Passport sent to Delhi on July 25 for PR stamping, still waiting till today. No updates. VFS says 2 to 3 weeks IRCC processing time, in some cases it exceeds. still waiting.
Have you got any update on it? Mine is under process since then.!

Sep 2, 2024
Hi,i have received dispatch message to canadian visa application centre.My passport was processed on 14 aug.What after this?& how many days will take to get my passport?

mv9748

May 9, 2023
Hi,i have received dispatch message to canadian visa application centre.My passport was processed on 14 aug.What after this?& how many days will take to get my passport?
You will get the passport collection message probably tomorrow and you can go and collect your passport from the VFS center where you submitted your passport the day after. If you opted for courier service, it will be couriered to the address on your passport. Mind sharing the time at which you received the message today?