+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

rohansekhri

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Quick question. Many folks who reside in Delhi have not been asked for height and eye color at the time of submission. However, folks from other VFS locations have been asked about them. What’s the deal here? Did VFS fill it up in a form? We have opted for pick-up so didn’t have to fill any other form. This is for PR.
checked some other forum threads here and on Reddit. Information is taken from IMM0008 and one has to submit only if IRCC asks for Appendix A or B. I wasn’t asked for either. Just passport, copy of PPR and photos.

andybel

Aug 16, 2024
I got the dispatch message today. But I'm not sure whether it's approved. It says

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

Pallavi123

Jul 23, 2024
I got the dispatch message today. But I'm not sure whether it's approved. It says

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
What was your processing date?

samanarora

Aug 14, 2024

I submitted on 23 and still waiting for the dispatch msg…what can i do now???

rohansekhri

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Yeah you should contact them. I don't know what you can do but it's weird yours is so delayed. Like I said, it's supposed to dispatch within 20 days
There is no SLA or ETA defined. Talked to someone yesterday and for them, it was a total of 7 weeks (2-way courier used).

rohansekhri

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
23-01-2016

Was it PR? When did your IRCC account get updated with COPR details, before you got the dispatched message?