+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

Amaana

Apr 2, 2021
@everyone, Do you get error message "unexpected error occurred while processing your request" when try to track your application?
Submitted passport on July 25 and arrived at IRCC on july 29 since then i started seeing this error.
Spouse PR Visa application

Pallavi123

Jul 23, 2024
@everyone, Do you get error message "unexpected error occurred while processing your request" when try to track your application?
Submitted passport on July 25 and arrived at IRCC on july 29 since then i started seeing this error.
Spouse PR Visa application
I’m also getting the same error

rajesh7

Jul 14, 2024
Is there any tech glitch in tracking the passport in VFS website ? We got the COPR , extra photos and the height-weight /bio details form that was submitted along with passport and canada visa stamped passport delivered to our home address today .
But the VFS tracking website says

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is undelivered and has been received back at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI. Please contact the VAC helpline number at the earliest.

Is there any other documents in the decision package , we are yet to get and those are delivered seperately?.

This is PGP -2023 PR application

RDS7

Jul 20, 2023
Is there any tech glitch in tracking the passport in VFS website ? We got the COPR , extra photos and the height-weight /bio details form that was submitted along with passport and canada visa stamped passport delivered to our home address today .

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is undelivered and has been received back at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI. Please contact the VAC helpline number at the earliest.

Is there any other documents in the decision package , we are yet to get and those are delivered seperately?.

Even i am getting same message.

RDS7

Jul 20, 2023

You got everything and still getting this message ?
Even, I am getting same message.

nishant23

Aug 1, 2024
Hi guys, normally how long does it take for the passport to transit from IRCC delhi office back to VFS global Delhi after the stamping? Have you guys received the texts within the same day of your passport getting dispatched from IRCC?