is that 2 months or what do you know??
i wait your reply,
thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To get a PR card more than 6 months after you landed whether it is a first or a renewal takes 220 days right now, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp That's more than 7 months. Maybe it will change by 2013.

However, if you get a travel document and come back after almost 3 years outside Canada, you must stay for the next two years in order to keep your PR status so it doesn't really matter how long it takes.

Jan 1, 2011
i want to say thank you for helping me and reply to ,,
thank you very much,,
i want to ask you
i tried that service and can not check my status by this service me and my husband tried this an on-line service to check our application status, but I am not able to get my status of application online more and more than once by
1- Client ID Number ****-****
2- or Immigration File Number B*********
3- or by Confirmation of Permanent Residence number (IMM 5292 or 5509) T*********

although my husband PR CARD has recevied
i can not see my status and my husband and my child
i want to ask you ?
my file is proceeding normally. Processing time starts when my complete application has been received in the cic office
I think If my application was within normal processing times the cic office must send me a letter on the mail box of us in canada
is that write or not ?????
iam worry about if i hold my travel to canada before july 2013 and obtain travel document and re issue a nother Pr card the expiry date in that card collected from the period that i landed 07 /2010 ------07/2015
or from for example 07 /2013 -----07 /2017
can you explain that my information rite or wrong ,,

thak you ,,
waiting your reply,,