+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal application returned due to poor photo

Rakaviya

Oct 6, 2018
Hi Everyone

I had recently submitted a PR renewal application for me and my wife. And it was returned with the reason the photos are of poor quality , so replace a new photo

The first time I uploaded the photos , I tried to fit my photos exactly within the circles and thereby ended up doing a lot of cropping to the original photo , but eventually the tool did not complain at that time and allowed me to submit the application.
But this time after the application being returned , I just uploaded the photo and ensured it is within the pixel range suggested by IRCC and this time too the system has accepted it . So can I go ahead and submit the application ? Or am I missing something

Another question is the photo studio details on the back of the photo are rubber stamped and hence it is not crystal clear , but it's clear enough to indicate that it has been taken in a photo studio and also got the detailed error message only against the front photo upload section , so can I reuse the existing back photo itself ?

Also, I saw some posts where the card was mailed even after the photo error , so can I expect something like that to take place ?