+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR rejected, saying ECA document missing, but already i have submitted ECA, not sure why they rejected. PLEASE HELP !!!!!

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi All,

My pr application rejected, they said eca document for immigration is missing, but i have submitted documents already through webform even one month before rejection.

I am planning to raise webform to reopen my case.

1. What is the success rate that they will reconsider my case, has any one faced similar issue & successful in reopening their case?

2. Is there any other ircc email ids where we can escalate the problem or to reopen the case ?

or how should i proceed

Please help.
Hi there,

did they open your case again ?

And how long it took you to get the rejection letter after AOR?

Thanks

iqra2291

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Hi,

I had done the wes from ECA on june, but i only got the report for my master's degree.

Can anyone help me regarding this , will this impact me while filing e-apr or afterwards?

what should i do in this case?

saidsp

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Hi Guys!

I have one query to ask. I submitted my PR application in the month of September, 2020.
My education history: PG diploma from Canada and Masters degree from backhome(WES is done)
While uploading the documents, i submitted only the WES document and PG diploma degree and transcripts. I didn't upload the degree and transcripts for the WES evaluated degree. But I uploaded WES document under education section and entered the ECA number in EE profile.

What to do now? How can i submit the copies of degree/transcripts for masters one. Can i do through web form? is it too late now?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi Guys!

I have one query to ask. I submitted my PR application in the month of September, 2020.
My education history: PG diploma from Canada and Masters degree from backhome(WES is done)
While uploading the documents, i submitted only the WES document and PG diploma degree and transcripts. I didn't upload the degree and transcripts for the WES evaluated degree. But I uploaded WES document under education section and entered the ECA number in EE profile.

What to do now? How can i submit the copies of degree/transcripts for masters one. Can i do through web form? is it too late now?
You can raise a webform and submit the documents.

chintanP

May 10, 2017
Hii guys have query regarding my PR

I have upload correct WES document after getting ITA but before that while submitting EE profile unknowingly I have upload WES report used for getting canadian license. What should I do now.
Should I inform to IRCc via web form or not.

Pls give me some info or anyone has gone through same situation.

TiA

Bimbio

Oct 10, 2020
Hi All,

My pr application rejected, they said eca document for immigration is missing, but i have submitted documents already through webform even one month before rejection.

I am planning to raise webform to reopen my case.

1. What is the success rate that they will reconsider my case, has any one faced similar issue & successful in reopening their case?

2. Is there any other ircc email ids where we can escalate the problem or to reopen the case ?

or how should i proceed

Please help.
Since you didnt submit the ECA with IMM, then im afraid your application is truly incomplete.

chintanP

May 10, 2017
Since you didnt submit the ECA with IMM, then im afraid your application is truly incomplete.
I have upload eca report correct with imm no. Mention after getting ita....just mistake was before ita I Mention eca report number was for credit by credit analysis

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
my ECA number doesnt start with IMM, it was expired in 2019 and I ordered duplicate copy. It looks like something 358976/me.
Is it not useful for Immigration Purpose to IRCC?