+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr Refusal due to roles and responsibilities not metion proper

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I also got a refusal letter based on 1 year and 7 months Canadian experience class from the date my application was submitted. my job from 02/Feb./2018 to 9/July/2019 and I got a letter stating that from the date I submitted in September ,2021 is counted as 10 months . I explained that ITA and profile at that time is one year. I also backed up my current job duties as quality technician NOC 2233 and the Case Officer stated in his opinion that my letter is NOC 9415
after my agency gave a strong reason . what can I do?
So you have only been given 10 months for Canadian experience from Feb2/18 to July9/19. If you submitted in September 2021, then only your work from Sept 2018 - July 2019 would count. Your work experience needs to be within the last 3 years. Then you would not be eligible for EE.

And Case Officer doesn’t believe you are NOC 2233 but NOC 9415. Do your job duties match the NOC 9415? Your employment letter states the responsibilities so not sure what you mean by “my agency gave a strong reason.”

Ttalabi

Dec 22, 2021
i resubmitted another letter stating my current duties but the officer insisted i don’t meet the criteria.
So you have only been given 10 months for Canadian experience from Feb2/18 to July9/19. If you submitted in September 2021, then only your work from Sept 2018 - July 2019 would count. Your work experience needs to be within the last 3 years. Then you would not be eligible for EE.

And Case Officer doesn’t believe you are NOC 2233 but NOC 9415. Do your job duties match the NOC 9415? Your employment letter states the responsibilities so not sure what you mean by “my agency gave a strong reason.”

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i resubmitted another letter stating my current duties but the officer insisted i don’t meet the criteria.
So did you receive an ITA for a CEC draw. If so, you aren’t eligible for CEC. Again, can’t comment on NOC because don’t know your job responsibilities and what your employment letter states.

Ttalabi

Dec 22, 2021
We are pleased to confirm that Mr. T Talabi is employed full time at our client Toro Aluminum, at 330 Applewood Crescent, Vaughan, ON L4K 4V2, as Louvre/Quality Control Technician.
His employment commenced with us on May 25, 2020 and he is paid for his services at the rate of $17.00 CDN per hour up to forty-four (44) hours in one week plus any overtime.
His job duties include, but are not limited to:
 Assembling glass/aluminum frames, windows, and doors
 Read and understand release drawings
 Fabricate metal frames for glass installation
 Position glass panes into frames and secure glass using clips, points, or moulding
 Use of hand tools and air tools and machinery
 Lifting and manoeuvring products up to 50 lbs
 Assisting to package and wrap materials as they come off the line
 Any other duties assigned
The above information is furnished at the request of Mr. Talabi with no liabilities to our company. Assuring you of our best attention at all times, we remain

i sent readjustment but they refused

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
We are pleased to confirm that Mr. T Talabi is employed full time at our client Toro Aluminum, at 330 Applewood Crescent, Vaughan, ON L4K 4V2, as Louvre/Quality Control Technician.
His employment commenced with us on May 25, 2020 and he is paid for his services at the rate of $17.00 CDN per hour up to forty-four (44) hours in one week plus any overtime.
His job duties include, but are not limited to:
 Assembling glass/aluminum frames, windows, and doors
 Read and understand release drawings
 Fabricate metal frames for glass installation
 Position glass panes into frames and secure glass using clips, points, or moulding
 Use of hand tools and air tools and machinery
 Lifting and manoeuvring products up to 50 lbs
 Assisting to package and wrap materials as they come off the line
 Any other duties assigned
The above information is furnished at the request of Mr. Talabi with no liabilities to our company. Assuring you of our best attention at all times, we remain

i sent readjustment but they refused
Fake.

Ttalabi

Dec 22, 2021
How’s it fake ?

this is my refusal letter.

Dear TAIWO
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Canadian Experience Class and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, applicants in the Canadian Experience Class are assessed on the basis of the pass/fail requirements set out in subsection R87.1(2). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a worker with Canadian experience will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are:
  
Your work
temporary resident status during the qualifying period of work experience in Canada, meeting the minimum language proficiency threshold in either English or French, and Qualifying Canadian skilled work experience.
application was assessed based on the occupation(s) which you identified as part of your skilled experience in Canada:
I am
consistent with an occupation that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix.
not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement as your job duties are
Upon review of your job description, I am in the opinion that your position is more consistent with NOC 9415 which states:
inspect metal and grade products
As such, you do not meet the requirements of skilled Canadian work experience set out in section 87. 1 (2) (A), as you performed an occupation that is consistent with a Skill Type C of the National Occupational Classification matrix.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
In addition, according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
11.2 An officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How’s it fake ?

this is my refusal letter.

Dear TAIWO
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Canadian Experience Class and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, applicants in the Canadian Experience Class are assessed on the basis of the pass/fail requirements set out in subsection R87.1(2). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a worker with Canadian experience will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are:
  
Your work
temporary resident status during the qualifying period of work experience in Canada, meeting the minimum language proficiency threshold in either English or French, and Qualifying Canadian skilled work experience.
application was assessed based on the occupation(s) which you identified as part of your skilled experience in Canada:
I am
consistent with an occupation that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix.
not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement as your job duties are
Upon review of your job description, I am in the opinion that your position is more consistent with NOC 9415 which states:
inspect metal and grade products
As such, you do not meet the requirements of skilled Canadian work experience set out in section 87. 1 (2) (A), as you performed an occupation that is consistent with a Skill Type C of the National Occupational Classification matrix.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
In addition, according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
11.2 An officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Sorry got confused that you had received Outland a fake job offer. What NOC did you submit with for CEC. Also didn’t you previously post that they only gave you 10 months Canadian experience too?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Your job duties indicate you do mostly manual work like fitting window frames and packaging etc and is nowhere related to 2233. The officer is not satisfied that it's a skilled occupation.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Sai nirup 98

Oct 21, 2021
Iam working as graduate engineer trainee in an automotive components(bearings) manufacturing company. Iam confused either my NOC belongs to 2233 or 2141
My job duties are :

Preparation of inspection plan for new sizes
Preparation or updation of customer complaint register when problem reported.
Responsible to catch the defects at the point of Origination
To monitor corrective & preventive actions to improve both in-house and vendor supplier Part & Quality
Calculation of vendor rating
Preparation of monthly GRN rejection data. , Checking GRN (Inspection reports, RMTC).
External customer audit preparation.
Internal & external customer complaint analysis, sample checking & report preparation.
Daily rejection meeting
Involvement and undertake Improvement Projects of QMS interfacing of QMS & TPM methodology.
On time calibration of instruments gauges.
To ensure carrying out of PPAP activities of existing products, new products, bought out items & products which have under gone process changes.
Execute process & quality control plan.
Periodic audit of both in-house and vendors and their system up gradation
Execute Quality System Procedures of the department.
Initiate process improvements.
Initiate inspections methodologies.
Ensure that calibrated equipments are available on the shop floor.
Reviewing Department Quality Objectives from time to time
Benchmarking best practices and continuously making efforts to improve processes & reduce costs, time involved
Conduct Process Audit, product audit & MSA as per plan
Monitoring cost of quality & cost of poor quality & take corrective actions.
To prepare the Departmental budget
Reviewing customer specific requirements and ensuring their compliance throughout supply chain.
Maximizes customer operational performance by providing technical advice.

Pls someone guide me.

Sai nirup 98

Oct 21, 2021
Sorry got confused that you had received Outland a fake job offer. What NOC did you submit with for CEC. Also didn’t you previously post that they only gave you 10 months Canadian experience too?
My name is sai,
Iam working as graduate engineer trainee in an automotive components(bearings) manufacturing company. Iam confused either my NOC belongs to 2233 or 2141
My job duties are :

To monitor corrective & preventive actions to improve both in-house and vendor supplier Part & Quality
Preparation of monthly GRN rejection data. , Checking GRN (Inspection reports, RMTC).
Internal & external customer complaint analysis, sample checking & report preparation.
Daily rejection meeting
Involvement and undertake Improvement Projects of QMS interfacing of QMS & TPM methodology.
To ensure carrying out of PPAP activities of existing products, new products, bought out items & products which have under gone process changes.
Benchmarking best practices and continuously making efforts to improve processes & reduce costs, time involved
Reviewing customer specific requirements and ensuring their compliance throughout supply chain.

Pls someone guide me.

Sai nirup 98

Oct 21, 2021
So did you receive an ITA for a CEC draw. If so, you aren’t eligible for CEC. Again, can’t comment on NOC because don’t know your job responsibilities and what your employment letter states.
My name is sai,
My job duties are :

Daily rejection meeting

Pls someone guide me.