+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr Refusal due to roles and responsibilities not metion proper

sandeep095

Jul 15, 2019
Hi,
I got refusal of my pr today due to I didnt mention the proper roles and responsibilities of my work in india
it comes under Web-developer of NOC-2175.And in the refusal letter it mentioned that i have to remove my profile in canada job websites that means am i not eligible to work now?Can any one please suggest me what steps i can take to resolve my issue

Thanks,

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Hi,
I got refusal of my pr today due to I didnt mention the proper roles and responsibilities of my work in india
it comes under Web-developer of NOC-2175.And in the refusal letter it mentioned that i have to remove my profile in canada job websites that means am i not eligible to work now?Can any one please suggest me what steps i can take to resolve my issue

Thanks,
When you say refusal of PR what do you mean exactly. At which stage of the PR process are you in ? Also share a copy of your resume for folks here to point out modifications. Black out any personal details.

Usually you would have to revert back with updated changes to your profile. But it’s impossible to answer your question with no details.

sandeep095

Jul 15, 2019
Dear XXXXX

With Reference to your interview and subsequent discussions you had with us, we are pleased to appoint you in our organization w.e.f 7th May 2013 on the following terms and conditions.

L. Designation:
You will be designated as Java Developer in our web design team.

2. Place of posting:
You will be posted in our office at XXXXXXXX.
However, at any time during the time of appointment, you will be liable to transfer to any other team or any other company under the same management without adversely affecting your emoluments and general conditions of the service.

3. Probationary period terms and conditions
o For first six months you will be working as Java Developer on temporary basis and it

will consider as probationary period.
o After first six months, based on your performance we can offer permanent

This is the letter of appointment that i provided to CIC and My application is refused at the stage of Background check of my indian experience metioning that i haven't provided the proper roles and responsibilities of my role.Any way that i can ask cic to re-consider my application that i can provide proper Letter of employment explaing my roles and responsibilities

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Dear XXXXX

With Reference to your interview and subsequent discussions you had with us, we are pleased to appoint you in our organization w.e.f 7th May 2013 on the following terms and conditions.

L. Designation:

2. Place of posting:
However, at any time during the time of appointment, you will be liable to transfer to any other team or any other company under the same management without adversely affecting your emoluments and general conditions of the service.

o For first six months you will be working as Java Developer on temporary basis and it

This is the letter of appointment that i provided to CIC and My application is refused at the stage of Background check of my indian experience metioning that i haven't provided the proper roles and responsibilities of my role.Any way that i can ask cic to re-consider my application that i can provide proper Letter of employment explaing my roles and responsibilities
I am no expert neither have any knowledge about your NOC but this letter u attached looks plain and not supporting neither explaining any of your jobs duties n responsibilities. Only option left is to raise CSE (try your luck they MAY open case again) attache more documents explaining your jobs duties and responsibilities last option is to start everything over and again ..
What is your VO ? And didn’t you called cic once asking what is going on with your file ? If u can Review required on this document u would have corrected by now ..

Reactions: rushi.gada

sandeep095

Jul 15, 2019
As per the refusal letter i guess my VO is ottowa and i called cic twice in this six months,They haven't mention anything they said only one thing that my application is in process we will let you know once thats the only answer i heard from them.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Dear XXXXX

L. Designation:

2. Place of posting:

This seems to be more of "offer of employment" letter. A reference letter is different, it contains details of work you perform, working hours per week, compensation deatils etc. You can search some sample reference letter to understand

sandeep095

Jul 15, 2019
If i provide those documentation through CSE.Is it possible my file will be Re-consider and can i work in the mean time?I'm on my BOWP valid till next april

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
If i provide those documentation through CSE.Is it possible my file will be Re-consider and can i work in the mean time?I'm on my BOWP valid till next april
You can raise CsE with all supporting documents and explaining/persuing them to reopen your file and whether u can work in the meantime or not pls seek some experts advise. @rushi.gada can u answer this query ?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
As per the refusal letter i guess my VO is ottowa and i called cic twice in this six months,They haven't mention anything they said only one thing that my application is in process we will let you know once thats the only answer i heard from them.
This is so sad actually. Phone agents otherwise usually tell that your application has RR or any red flag . But there statements are not accurate though . Did you ever mail Ottawa office ? Mailed MP Ralph? I mean plain refusal at this stage is heartbreaking

Reactions: PrasadK

sandeep095

Jul 15, 2019
I haven't receive any mail from them or when i called they didn’t even mentioned about this,Now i'm in really confused how to move further

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
You can raise CsE with all supporting documents and explaining/persuing them to reopen your file and whether u can work in the meantime or not pls seek some experts advise. @rushi.gada can u answer this query ?
This, I am afraid is irreversible.. the only option is to reapply with strong documents.. CIC sees this as the breach of eligibility.. the CRS Points for work ex are only met when the job role is clearly defined.
Certainly not the end of the road, only takes the applicant back a few months. But they can still reapply :)

Reactions: shaizeik

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Dear XXXXX

L. Designation:

2. Place of posting:

Hey buddy, this letter does not suffice as a supporting for your job role, but works for a job offer only.

They are not wrong to reject it. Ideally, you should be able to reapply but not challenge CICs decision I am afraid

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Dear XXXXX

L. Designation:

2. Place of posting:

Terribly bad, this doesn't show any Job roles/duties except a offer of employment, you said NOC 2175, checking if you checked the CIC website regarding Job roles/duties ?

Ttalabi

Dec 22, 2021
I also got a refusal letter based on 1 year and 7 months Canadian experience class from the date my application was submitted. my job from 02/Feb./2018 to 9/July/2019 and I got a letter stating that from the date I submitted in September ,2021 is counted as 10 months . I explained that ITA and profile at that time is one year. I also backed up my current job duties as quality technician NOC 2233 and the Case Officer stated in his opinion that my letter is NOC 9415
after my agency gave a strong reason . what can I do?