+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR refusal, Can I apply again soon?

AnnaLee0123

Feb 23, 2017
Hello,
I got a PR refusal letter today.. sad..
Is it ok to apply for express entry pool very soon after refusal?
Also, when I re-apply for my PR, do I need to take medical exam again? Or, is it possible to use the previous medical exam result if it's been less than a year? and how do I get it?

Another question. :)
I'm working in Canada now, but I'm planning to visit my home country for a month in October. Is it ok to apply for my PR before my vacation and come back to canada? or is it safer to apply for PR after I come back from vacation?

Thank you very much for your time. Your answers are very helpful. :)

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hello,
I got a PR refusal letter today.. sad..
Is it ok to apply for express entry pool very soon after refusal?
Also, when I re-apply for my PR, do I need to take medical exam again? Or, is it possible to use the previous medical exam result if it's been less than a year? and how do I get it?

Another question. :)
I'm working in Canada now, but I'm planning to visit my home country for a month in October. Is it ok to apply for my PR before my vacation and come back to canada? or is it safer to apply for PR after I come back from vacation?

Thank you very much for your time. Your answers are very helpful. :)
Sorry to hear about your rejection.
The answer to your question depends on the reason of refusal. You can always apply again unless you were refused for a reason that prohibits you from doing so, and when thats the case, you would know as cic would mention it in the refusla letter.
Yes you can use same valid medical again, if they need a new one they will instruct you to get one.
In regards to your vacation, its irrelevant. You can apply whenever you like.
Good luck

AnnaLee0123

Feb 23, 2017
Hi dr feras,

Thanks for replying! :)
The reason of refusal was, my LMIA was not valid anymore and I lost points. However, I have longer work experience in Canada now, so I can get some more points without LMIA.

That will be great if I don't need to take another medical exam! but how can I submit the previous result? Do I need to contact the medical centre I used and ask them about it? or CIC keeps my medical result so I don't need to do anything?

Reactions: dr feras

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
That will be great if I don't need to take another medical exam! but how can I submit the previous result? Do I need to contact the medical centre I used and ask them about it? or CIC keeps my medical result so I don't need to do anything?
There is no need to contact the medical centre again. Simply upload the same emedical acknowledgement used previously.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi dr feras,

Thanks for replying! :)
The reason of refusal was, my LMIA was not valid anymore and I lost points. However, I have longer work experience in Canada now, so I can get some more points without LMIA.

My pleasure. Yes you can simply just upload the same information sheet you had before. Good luck

Reactions: AnnaLee0123