+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR- PPR request- by mistake from IRCC

satreg123

Feb 18, 2023
the consulate general of Canada in New York City has received your application. We regret to inform you that the Passport request letter was sent to you in error, and the application remains in progress’’

I was surprised to see this .. Anybody with similar issues?

what does this mean? Any signs of rejection?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
the consulate general of Canada in New York City has received your application. We regret to inform you that the Passport request letter was sent to you in error, and the application remains in progress’’

I was surprised to see this .. Anybody with similar issues?

what does this mean? Any signs of rejection?
Has happened with a few in past. Doesn't mean rejection though.

satreg123

Feb 18, 2023
It could be assumed that if they send this earlier than expected , probability is that they are going to send it in future?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
It could be assumed that if they send this earlier than expected , probability is that they are going to send it in future?
There's always a probability. The question is where are you when it come to your background check and eligibility. If you have passed both of those, then definitely yes.

satreg123

Feb 18, 2023
There's always a probability. The question is where are you when it come to your background check and eligibility. If you have passed both of those, then definitely yes.
I am done with background check .. but not yet with eligibility..it’s in the process..

When all the stages are in the process we are in the US..