+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR PORTAL

prabh.cn

Jul 17, 2024
Hi Everyone, I have a question regarding PR portal. I have submitted my EE application on 22 june. My PGWP expired on 14May. I have applied for my BOWP too. I am planning to travel to India and won't be coming back to canada anytime soon untill I receive my PR portal so basically my question Is it safe to travel outside Canada at this point and I have heard that we have to reply to portal in 7days with current home address in Canada. So at that point If I will be in india how would I explain them about the situation and would that put me in any sort of trouble?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi Everyone, I have a question regarding PR portal. I have submitted my EE application on 22 june. My PGWP expired on 14May. I have applied for my BOWP too. I am planning to travel to India and won't be coming back to canada anytime soon untill I receive my PR portal so basically my question Is it safe to travel outside Canada at this point and I have heard that we have to reply to portal in 7days with current home address in Canada. So at that point If I will be in india how would I explain them about the situation and would that put me in any sort of trouble?

You can also let IRCC know that you are in India(once you reach there) and complete the rest of the process as an outlander.