+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR photo error

drrakeshdent

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hello all,

I have received portal 2 email for uploading photos and address for 3 family members.

!) For 1 family member, the photo was accepted by PR portal and it turned to black and white. Is it normal?

2) However, for rest 2 family members, the photos are rejected by the portal mentioning: " photo is too bright or too dark". I tried increasing and decreasing brightness but nothing worked.

The photos are taken from the same professional photographer. Did anyone faced the same problem? please guide how to overcome this error.

thanks in advance

mm08

May 29, 2024
did you figure this out? im in same situation. My spouse's photo was accepted but mine was not. They were taken with the same photographer

drrakeshdent

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
did you figure this out? im in same situation. My spouse's photo was accepted but mine was not. They were taken with the same photographer
yeah. I have taken another pic with blue tshirt and the photo was accepted. actually go with laptop in the photo studio. and upload the photo there so if there is an issue they will help you to change brightness. Also get thirts with different shades.

mm08

May 29, 2024
yeah. I have taken another pic with blue tshirt and the photo was accepted. actually go with laptop in the photo studio. and upload the photo there so if there is an issue they will help you to change brightness. Also get thirts with different shades.
Thank you very much for the reply. May I ask how long did it take you to receive your Ecopr after P2 and your Pr card?