+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr got rejected but after 1 year still did not get my fees back

ksingh

Aug 31, 2011
Hi

My cousin applied for PR in ARP 2010 and in July 2010 got email from FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office that your application does not meet the
requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

you will get the refund in 8-12 weeks but after 1 year still she has not received the refund. Send written letter and email to

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P0A9

but there is no response.

Can anyone tell me how to get refund

Thanks,
Kulwant Singh

Janfeb

Star Member
May 1, 2011
ksingh said:
Hi

My cousin applied for PR in ARP 2010 and in July 2010 got email from FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office that your application does not meet the
requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

you will get the refund in 8-12 weeks but after 1 year still she has not received the refund. Send written letter and email to

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

196 George Street

SYDNEY, NS B1P 1J3

but there is no response.

Can anyone tell me how to get refund

Thanks,
Kulwant Singh
for courier dont use PO box ,use the address in red .

email enquiry through
FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

u will get response soon

ksingh

Aug 31, 2011
Thanks for the reply. Yes i have send the email to the address you have mentioned yesterday and waiting for the reply. Is there any phone from where i can inquire?

Spree

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
hi am also in the same situation. It is now 18 months since my 1st application was rejected. I too will try to use the address and email given here. Please post if you are successful in getting a response and I'll do the same. I have written to my VO but there has been no reply.

ksingh

Aug 31, 2011
sure i will let you know. Right now i am trying to contact then through email but no response. Do you knwo any phone no for contact?

Qasimamel

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think after this long period ,they will not refund the money,better way is to ask any one in Canada to follow it for you 8) 8) 8) 8)