+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR FSW Ulcerative Colitis + Infliximab (Biosimilar)

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
There is actual data showing the unemployment rate for newcomers & younger ppl is very high and affordability very low. Very few people have said that it is bad time to move to Canada in the past 30 years. Healthcare also in a much larger crisis than ever.
I am hearing "healthcare is so broken" since the time I landed. Actually much before that. My personal experience has been extremely positive however.

I was able to get a "family doctor" in form of primary and urgent clinic.

When my mother was visiting (in 2022), one day she fell from stairs. We went to Royal Jubilee. They attainded us in less than an hour (she was consicous, having no double vision etc, but since she took blood thinners we wanted to ensure no internal bleeding). In 3 hours we were done. They did X-Ray, CT Scan during this time period. She was fine.

My son was born here and we had a very difficult pregnancy. I had knowingly taken my home next to Lion Gate hospital in north van. My wife started having these spooky bouts of unconciousness for some reason. One day she fell in bathroom. We called ambulance and they were in my apartment in 3 minutes flat. In 5 more minutes she was in the hospital ER. By mid day most of her tests were done. I had to wait for 3 hours for vaginal USG, they wanted to ensure the sac was fine. We were done by 4 PM.

Since then I have come to the conclusion that healthcare in Canada is dependent upon where you live primarily. As immigrants we may have that choice. There is always public health data and personal situations. Both are not always the same.

Same is about unemployment. It is not sector wise and it is not really down to what a person's skills are. One must always make a judgement for his own personal case. This is why I recommend people to find a job before landing here.