+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

audreybdls

Sep 27, 2024
while you are waiting, can you leave Canada and return with your regular visa? that would be my biggest concern...
not after p2 because once they issue ecopr your current visa go invalid so you can't fly back into the country without requesting a special documents that takes some more time to obtain. Once you replied to p2 your best option is to stay inside canada and wait. But in between AOR and p1 yes, no issue. It's only when you get to the final stage that you can't.

Reactions: nie2024

audreybdls

Sep 27, 2024
Today so many people’s received ecoprs from sep p2..don’t know why we are stuck
I mean I'm happy for people with September 25 p2 or like October p2 thats it's quick for them!! but at the same time I keep thinking it's unfair it should be done by chronological order at the stage cause our application is processed and we're all at the same stage... how fair is that some get it in 3 days and some 2 months+ .... but hey nothing we can do but wait...

Reactions: dhillonkhush

Sahilk77

Oct 11, 2024
Hello Everyone, just got my COPR and here are the timelines-
P1- Aug 30
P2- Sep 17 and information submitted on Sep 17
COPR- Oct 11 and it says became PR at Montreal Immigration and issued by Etobicoke IRCC and received email at 3:41PM
For Reference the Medical and Biometrics were received by IRCC on Jul 31

Reactions: audreybdls

Manfred_Asuman

Nov 22, 2023
I mean I'm happy for people with September 25 p2 or like October p2 thats it's quick for them!! but at the same time I keep thinking it's unfair it should be done by chronological order at the stage cause our application is processed and we're all at the same stage... how fair is that some get it in 3 days and some 2 months+ .... but hey nothing we can do but wait...
Yep, I’ve been waiting for eCOPR since August 29th, it is so stressful, watching everyone just pass you by