+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

linaqc

Feb 9, 2023
Have you raised any webform or email them
I did send a webform and the answer was that they are processing it and to be patient. I emailed a couple of days ago and got no answer. I read someone on this forum emailed them and received eCOPR the day after... sadly I didn't have the same luck.

Chakravarty

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
I did send a webform and the answer was that they are processing it and to be patient. I emailed a couple of days ago and got no answer. I read someone on this forum emailed them and received eCOPR the day after... sadly I didn't have the same luck.
I would suggest raise more webforms..I saw someone in a group who was waiting since june I guess and she called ircc multiple times..one agent luckily flagged her case internally and within a week she got ecopr..you can also try contacting local MP

Anil33

Aug 13, 2024
contact Your Local MP

Jan 30, 2024
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Jan. 8, 2024 (replied Feb. 1 and additionally Feb 8, 2024)
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Dec. 15, 2023
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? July 23, 2024
4. When did you receive ECOPR? April 25, 2024
5. What is the VO?
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Awaiting 1st card. My photo sent by CBSA upon landing was not accepted - may be too dark. I expedited new photos and required documents to PR Card Processing on Oct 3, 2024, which were received on Oct. 8, 2024.

Freesleeves

Jul 2, 2019
Finally, I got my eCOPR
ITA - May 31 for CEC
AOR - June 13
FD - Aug 20
P1 - Aug 28
P2 - Sep 11
eCOPR - Oct 11.

I am still in shock so I might be responding late to the questions.

My P1 is Montreal
I don't know where my P2 is from because i don't know where to check.
I didn't not send any webform and I didn't call IRCC agent at all. I just waited till it was approved.

I really want to thank everyone in this group, you guys were my moral support during it all.

For those waiting for their eCOPR no matter the stage, it will come soon. I wish you all the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: dingkoy

Ironman271019

Oct 11, 2024
what is P1 and p2? can someone please explain
After your FD(final decision) you will receive Portal 1(P1) they will ask for address, email id, and few details such as are you in Canada or outside after responding to this email, need to wait for few days or weeks you will receive Portal (P2) they will send you credentials for pr portal upload the pr passport size photo and the home address and after few days or few weeks you will get ecopr.

Reactions: AR2795

Ironman271019

Oct 11, 2024
Hii Guys,
CoPR details got updated in my tracker today. but I haven't received P2 email yet. Any idea how long will it take for P2 and Copr.

P1- 20 Sept
VO Montreal
Hi same timeline got my P1 on Sept 20 waiting for p2 please let me know if you receive P2 thank u