+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

beings

May 8, 2023
Hii Guys,
CoPR details got updated in my tracker today. but I haven't received P2 email yet. Any idea how long will it take for P2 and Copr.

P1- 20 Sept
VO Montreal

Reactions: Aman7573365

Manfred_Asuman

Nov 22, 2023
Waiting since Aug 28 :( not sure why its slow for us and some are getting copr just after 1-2 week from p2
Hi, did you get a response to any of the webforms or email you sent? Still waiting from 29th August and i am really frustrated because i need to start a new job and the start date has already been postponed once.

Kkg7

Star Member
Aug 26, 2024
Hi, did you get a response to any of the webforms or email you sent? Still waiting from 29th August and i am really frustrated because i need to start a new job and the start date has already been postponed once.
Hi, No, nothing at all. I can feel you frustration. Going through similar situation. Emergency travel plan but no sign of copr. More delay in copr = more delay in PR card.

Gurpreet95

Oct 6, 2024
this person fraud. many people frauded by him. this person name Aditya Rathore and we get his email also adityarathore.virgo@gmail.com
Yes, you’re right about Aditya Rathore. In addition, there's another scammer you should be aware of—Ashish Talwar. He engages in the same fraudulent activities. Both of them have been involved in scamming people. I’ve also found their phone number: +1 647-930-9211. It’s important to stay cautious and spread the word to prevent others from falling victim to their schemes.

Gurpreet95

Oct 6, 2024
this person fraud. many people frauded by him. this person name Aditya Rathore and we get his email also adityarathore.virgo@gmail.com
Yes, you’re right about Aditya Rathore. In addition, there's another scammer you should be aware of—Ashish Talwar. He engages in the same fraudulent activities. Both of them have been involved in scamming people. I’ve also found their phone number: +1 647-930-9211. It’s important to stay cautious and spread the word to prevent others from falling victim to their schemes.

Gurpreet95

Oct 6, 2024
you know what i made same mistake and unfortunately saw your post after email i received. They charges more than the rates but did they charge you again? should i lock my card so information is safe?
GCMSNOTES.com and CAIPSNOTES.com are scam websites that aim to monopolize the business of providing GCMS & CAIPS Notes. They operate with deceptive practices to ensure only they control this service, leaving customers vulnerable. Owner name Ashish Talwar