+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Kkg7

Star Member
Aug 26, 2024
Have you followed up with them by replying to the email P1?
Should I try that? I was worried that it might affect negatively. I called IRCC thrice, 1 officer opened my application and sent me email about processing time, other 2 were in hurry to end call, they said keep waiting.

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Should I try that? I was worried that it might affect negatively. I called IRCC thrice, 1 officer opened my application and sent me email about processing time, other 2 were in hurry to end call, they said keep waiting.
If it makes you feel better you can reply again. Realistically, it won't do anything

Reactions: Kkg7

Igtiamws

Feb 2, 2024
I just need to vent. Between the Air Canada pilots’ strike affecting my trip next week, my work permit extension expiring this Saturday, September 14th (I applied back in March), and waiting for my eCOPR for two weeks now, the stress level is through the roof. I can’t even sleep, but here we are, waiting. It will come for all of us, and we’ll be more at ease.

Wishing the best for everyone.:):):):)

Kkg7

Star Member
Aug 26, 2024
I just need to vent. Between the Air Canada pilots’ strike affecting my trip next week, my work permit extension expiring this Saturday, September 14th (I applied back in March), and waiting for my eCOPR for two weeks now, the stress level is through the roof. I can’t even sleep, but here we are, waiting. It will come for all of us, and we’ll be more at ease.

Wishing the best for everyone.:):):):)
It’s really frustrating. Hope you get your ecopr tomorrow. I got P2 on Aug 28 and now just waiting for copr. :) Need to travel backhome asap but cannot plan anything without copr. good luck to all waiting:)

Reactions: Igtiamws

dhillonkhush

Jul 22, 2024
Timeline Cec Inland
Application submitted May 11,2024
Biometrics 5 July (completed july 08)
ADR Aug 09
Portal 1 Aug 28 (replied on 29)
Portal 2 Sept 11 (submitted address & photo on sept 12)
Ecopr -

Reactions: Kkg7

skyhook8

Aug 22, 2024
Can someone please tell me how the Ghost Update looks like after receiving eCOPR?
Currently the PR Card application has below status in GC Key:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Can someone please tell me how the Ghost Update looks like after receiving eCOPR?

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
There will be a date next to final decision

Reactions: skyhook8

vic01

Sep 2, 2024
PI 8th august
Replied with requested information 9th August
P2 9th September
submitted address and passport on 10th Sept.
ECOPR received on 12th Sept (2 days)
Waiting for PR Card on my mailbox.

Since I have not been notified about my passport photo rejection by IRCC up to this point, could it be it has been approved by IRCC ?????.

Is there any other thing i need to do or just wait for the PR card on the mailbox

Reactions: dhillonkhush

Dyktily

Aug 23, 2024
PI 8th august
Replied with requested information 9th August
P2 9th September
submitted address and passport on 10th Sept.
ECOPR received on 12th Sept (2 days)
Waiting for PR Card on my mailbox.

Since I have not been notified about my passport photo rejection by IRCC up to this point, could it be it has been approved by IRCC ?????.

Is there any other thing i need to do or just wait for the PR card on the mailbox
Which VO please?

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024

Final decision with date GU1
Approved with we email you card GU2

Reactions: skyhook8