nish990

Mar 14, 2024
Hello Folks!

Waiting for P2 now.

Here's my timeline:
ITA: March 25th
AOR: April 15th
BIL: May 08
Biometrics captured: May 30th (updated on GCkey the same day)
MEP: June 7th (Used old Medicals)
FD: August 15th
P1: August 22th.
P2: Waiting.

Im an inland PNP applicant. I am somewhat nervous because my PGWP expired 2 weeks ago. I am of course on Maintained Status because I applied for my BOWP on May 15th and it's still being processed. Hopefully no more curveballs!

I'll keep ya'll updated.
Hey,

Did you receive your P2?

Kumar_Can_99

Sep 3, 2024
same vo, same date for p2, p1 and p2 on the same day. since then nothing....
What did we do to be left out like this? Just trying to figure out the reason. Is it because of the VO ? But people with the same VO with P2's after us received eCOPR. Just don't know the reason.

WXXXXX

Jun 18, 2024
What did we do to be left out like this? Just trying to figure out the reason. Is it because of the VO ? But people with the same VO with P2's after us received eCOPR. Just don't know the reason.
Yes.. very confusing... I replied to the p1 email again and tried the kai method but useless

Peanutt

Sep 4, 2024
I recieved the P1 from VO Montreal on Aug 8 then P2 on Aug 26. Just got my Ecopr yesterday but from VO Etobioke.

zackbens

Sep 2, 2024
I recieved the P1 from VO Montreal on Aug 8 then P2 on Aug 26. Just got my Ecopr yesterday but from VO Etobioke.
Congrats my friend ,
In my case I got portal1 on august 8 and until now no portal 2. called ircc send porta 1 again and no updates

Miminame

Jun 22, 2022
I think mine will take same time as yours for portal 2, i'm a January 2023 applicant, my application stuck in security for a long period of time. Just curious when is your "Date of last time you entered Canada "?

Because mine is May this year.
Oh i think you might be on to something.... So i applied December 2022, inland, and last time i entered was 28/04 ...... maybe that is the thing.....

skyhook8

Aug 22, 2024
I got my eCoPR on 26 Aug and linked the PR Card application with GC key on 28 Aug. Since then I have gotten no update.
When should I expect the next update anywhere(PR Confirmation Portal or IRCC Account) and what that update should be like?