NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
Honestly, it is so frustrating. My days are completed just waiting
I'm frustrated too. They seem to work all over the place with the applications. Been waiting from July 23 for my PR card. And so many ppl after me have gotten theirs.

Reactions: akshaya_10

LaxmanYadav

Aug 15, 2024
Recieved ecopr on 29th Aug, address approved and photo is still inreview, how long will it take to get approved and can I link my pr card application to gckey ?? is so how? Gckey already says as my application is approved and final decision was made on aug1

Reactions: Aman7573365

Kumar_Can_99

Sep 3, 2024
at these stage all we can do is wait and you are already approve the moment you receive your P1.
it would take 8-9 months to process the whole PR application from submission.
some are lucky enough to finish it within 5 months. some people i know are at max timelines.
I'm frustrated too. They seem to work all over the place with the applications. Been waiting from July 23 for my PR card. And so many ppl after me have gotten theirs.
You atleast have your eCOPR. I am here with no eCOPR too :(

Reactions: Trayceee

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Recieved ecopr on 29th Aug, address approved and photo is still inreview, how long will it take to get approved and can I link my pr card application to gckey ?? is so how? Gckey already says as my application is approved and final decision was made on aug1
photo will always be in review even after receiving PR card.
in your gckey there a button "Link other application" select permanent resident card and enter your UCI and Lastname, birthdate and place.

Reactions: LaxmanYadav

zackbens

Sep 2, 2024
I got portal 1 on 8 August, no sign for portal 2 until now ,Vo montreal how can some agent be this slow
Ps: sent email in the webform.called ircc
I did send the details again
Is there anything else to try at this point

Sep 3, 2024
Category........
CEC
I got portal 1 on 8 August, no sign for portal 2 until now ,Vo montreal how can some agent be this slow
Ps: sent email in the webform.called ircc
I did send the details again
Is there anything else to try at this point
when did you submit your application?

Aleena95

Aug 26, 2024
P1 - July 25
P2 - July 30
Waiting for Ecopr since One month, we just have to wait, Nothing else we can do. I stopped checking my email every other minute

• Wow
Reactions: ABC546274325

Aleena95

Aug 26, 2024
Did you reach out to your MP or IRCC ?
I called them and they told me nothing they can do and send couple of emails too. I will wait one more week if there is no update I might reach out to MP. I filed my file through RCIC agent he told me for some people it can take one to 2 months.

Kumar_Can_99

Sep 3, 2024
I called them and they told me nothing they can do and send couple of emails too. I will wait one more week if there is no update I might reach out to MP. I filed my file through RCIC agent he told me for some people it can take one to 2 months.
Best of luck Aleena, keep us posted

Reactions: dingkoy

Muhammad67

Star Member
Nov 5, 2023
I think mine will take same time as yours for portal 2, i'm a January 2023 applicant, my application stuck in security for a long period of time. Just curious when is your "Date of last time you entered Canada "?

Because mine is May this year.

TimTang

Jul 18, 2024
Seeking your advise, After the ECOPR, How can we track the next activities such as Address Approval / Photo Approval / PR card mailing ... Ect
Kindly help