Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Thought about that as agents recommend that. But we r thinking about address change. we want to be tension free whn enjoying our vacation.
@Bhatta23

whats your plan if you will not get the card for your dependents? Plan B ?

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
I will try everything else till sep 1st week like webforms, emails. then i will just go with prtd. will just get the address changed or have someone pick up the card for us.
ohh you transferred house / apartment? but the one registered addres to ircc is the old house?
you have idea how long does it take to issue the prtd ?

zhou413

Aug 27, 2024
Hi All,

I applied through agent and got FD on Aug 21. I have upcoming travel plans so I used KAI and send P1 email to multiple IRCC emails on Aug 22. I didn't know I need to use my personal email in P1 reply, I used my agent's email for the Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:

On Aug 26, my agent forwarded an email and it's P2! but they said I shouldn't use their email and they can't upload the details on my behalf, I should send p1 email response again and ask IRCC officers to create a new portal use my personal email address.

I sent out an email yesterday to IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC:

Code:
This is with regards to the application E00xxxxxxx. I received the portal 2 email to action however kindly note that I do not yet have an account in the PR portal.

I would like to change my email address to xxx@gmail.com(my personal email) and create a new login as well.

Please see my details below and request you to create a PR portal for myself to confirm my address and upload the photo in the PR portal.
I haven't got a response yet. Can anyone let me know what else can I do in this situation?

PS: I tried to use 'Forget Password" function and it asked to put verification code which I don't have. I don't remember if I have created an account before.

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Hi All,

I applied through agent and got FD on Aug 21. I have upcoming travel plans so I used KAI and send P1 email to multiple IRCC emails on Aug 22. I didn't know I need to use my personal email in P1 reply, I used my agent's email for the Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:

On Aug 26, my agent forwarded an email and it's P2! but they said I shouldn't use their email and they can't upload the details on my behalf, I should send p1 email response again and ask IRCC officers to create a new portal use my personal email address.

I sent out an email yesterday to IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC:

Code:
This is with regards to the application E00xxxxxxx. I received the portal 2 email to action however kindly note that I do not yet have an account in the PR portal.

I would like to change my email address to xxx@gmail.com(my personal email) and create a new login as well.

Please see my details below and request you to create a PR portal for myself to confirm my address and upload the photo in the PR portal.
I haven't got a response yet. Can anyone let me know what else can I do in this situation?

PS: I tried to use 'Forget Password" function and it asked to put verification code which I don't have. I don't remember if I have created an account before.
That's the problem with not waiting for IRCC's instructions (which clearly state: do NOT use agent's email but your own) and doing stupid stuff like KAI method. Not much you can do now but wait for the reply. Instead of getting your eCoPR on time now you will likely be delayed for weeks.

Reactions: TimeLord

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
Looks like some got P2 today check group --
Montreal Portal 2 Delay - Track Timelines Here!!!
yeah, Thank you!!.. I will monitor this Montreal Portal 2 Delay group... looks like whoever got P1 in the 1st and 2nd week of aug are receivng their P2's since last week..... I received my P1 on Aug 14th and replied the same day.. still waiting for P2