+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

skyhook8

Aug 22, 2024
AOR: 15 April
P1: 6 Aug
P2: Waiting
Made mistake by creating PR portal account myself with email-1. I told this to VO on my reply to their email on 7 Aug and provided another email id (email-2), if they want to use second one to create a new account. Today, I sent emails to all the VO emails found on this forum. Three emails were rejected or not processed. Rest went through. Hopeful of getting P2 email by tomorrow.

Her81

Jun 14, 2024
hi Everyone
"Could someone please provide an update on the status of my PR card mailing after receiving the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)? I haven’t received any information yet and would appreciate any details you can share.
my picture and address are still under review with IRCC. Thank you!"

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
hi Everyone
"Could someone please provide an update on the status of my PR card mailing after receiving the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)? I haven’t received any information yet and would appreciate any details you can share.
my picture and address are still under review with IRCC. Thank you!"
create another link application for the CARD in your GCKEY and link it.

UserNav

Aug 9, 2024
AOR: 15 April
P1: 6 Aug
P2: Waiting
Made mistake by creating PR portal account myself with email-1. I told this to VO on my reply to their email on 7 Aug and provided another email id (email-2), if they want to use second one to create a new account. Today, I sent emails to all the VO emails found on this forum. Three emails were rejected or not processed. Rest went through. Hopeful of getting P2 email by tomorrow.
Hi, I sent the email in reply for portal 1 but I created an account already with that email in the beginning of this year while submitting the application but then my agent used his account. Will that create any issue. Please advise.

Her81

Jun 14, 2024
Hi, I sent the email in reply for portal 1 but I created an account already with that email in the beginning of this year while submitting the application but then my agent used his account. Will that create any issue. Please advise.
Not at all don’t worry caseworker will use your existing account and will open a new case under same portal

mundal

Aug 21, 2024
My case processing center is winnipeg and i got my aor on 21st april still waiting for portal 1 is there anyone in the same boat ?

skyhook8

Aug 22, 2024
I talked to an IRCC agent today and he said, either they will come back to you for clarification on already created PR confirmation account or they will amend the already created account with your application.