+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

brnchl

Jul 22, 2024
P1: July 29
P2: Aug. 15
eCoPR: Aug. 16

My eCoPR has no photo though. Has anyone experienced this too? The PR confirmation email says though that I will be contacted by an IRCC case worker.

Reactions: GBrar12

dante098

Jun 20, 2024
you have to link your application in gckey for pr card application this is different from pr residency.
Hello, where can I get the PR Card application number? To link the application, I'm using Category: Permanent Resident Card, but if I use the PR application number I get an error:
  • Error Description: The application number you entered does not match the category you selected or is not valid for the transaction you are performing.
Thanks.

Manfred_Asuman

Nov 22, 2023
Quick question.

It seems everyone doesn’t receive the SAME P1 email and in some cases the PDFs attached are slightly different.

For example, I’ve seen some which requested the applicant. to provide phone numbers and even their in Canada address.

But mine didn’t ask for my phone number or my address.

Is it normal for the P1 emails to be slightly different from each other?

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Can I apply in advance for the PRTD ? While being in Canada?
I am leaving on the 2nd and returning on the 17th.
Officially you can only apply for PRTD outside of Canada. But some people were successful while applying inside. In any case, you will have to send your passport for stamping. So even if you do it from within Canada there is no guarantee you will have your passport back by the 2nd.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello, where can I get the PR Card application number? To link the application, I'm using Category: Permanent Resident Card, but if I use the PR application number I get an error:
  • Error Description: The application number you entered does not match the category you selected or is not valid for the transaction you are performing.
Thanks.
You need to call IRCC and get the PR card application number

Hundal@123

Jul 15, 2024
Spousal Sponsorship
Portal 1: July 25 (replied on July 26)
Portal 2: August 14
ECOPR: August 16
Linked application of PR card to GC key on August 16

UKEXPAT2024

Aug 16, 2024
TIMELINE:UK national
From the UK
LMIA rec Jun 2023
Advance medical in Jun 2023;
Express Entry profile created and submitted Aug 1:
. applied for a work permit on 17 June 2023:

work permit received Sep22 2023, working in Alberta

land Canada Novem 2023
January 15 2024 invitation to apply from Alberta
Accepted the same day
Feb 11 2024 application for PR under EE federal skilled worker foreign work experience.
The benefit of applying PR while in Canada was no requirement of submitting any bank statements or funds requirement.
waited until 15 August received port PR email, replied today on 16 Aug 2024.
question plz: how long does it take to finally get your PR card, I have some travel plans.

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Thanks.
Use the UCI no remove the "-" and Family name .
address should be same with your ecopr exactly the same.

nickd

Sep 5, 2023
Hello,
Update in the process:

Received PR 1: 31st July (replied on the same day)
Received PR 2: 16th August (replied on the same day)
eCOPR: ...............................................

I hope everyone gets the PR card on time.

Reactions: Chettyleigh