+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Have you followed up with them? I’ve called a few times, but they just keep telling me to wait.
IRCC phone agents cannot access your virtual landing file, they don't know where you are in the queue, calling them regarding this is a waste of time

Jasmeen55

Aug 13, 2024
IRCC phone agents cannot access your virtual landing file, they don't know where you are in the queue, calling them regarding this is a waste of time
Do you have any idea how long for the P2 vo Montreal is currently taking? Also, do you know of anything that could help speed it up?

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
It takes 2-4 weeks. Sometimes less. It is hard to say because it depends on visa office/officer/stream etc. You cannot really speed it up, when you send P1 you are put in a queue. You can try resending e-mails but for a vast majority of people this does not work (unless you are way past 30-40 days from P1)

Reactions: a19 and Jasmeen55

Jasmeen55

Aug 13, 2024
It takes 2-4 weeks. Sometimes less. It is hard to say because it depends on visa office/officer/stream etc. You cannot really speed it up, when you send P1 you are put in a queue. You can try resending e-mails but for a vast majority of people this does not work (unless you are way past 30-40 days from P1)
Thanks.

Reactions: nzkko

Manfred_Asuman

Nov 22, 2023
Hello all, i received P1 email yesterday and i replied within an hour.

i did not get an automated confirmation back. Is that normal?

also how long is it taking to receive P2 from Montreal these days?

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Hello all, i received P1 email yesterday and i replied within an hour.

i did not get an automated confirmation back. Is that normal?

also how long is it taking to receive P2 from Montreal these days?
Yes, that is normal. Some people get, others don't. Your journey is almost over, hang in there.

Hellomelo

Jul 12, 2024
There is a section under eCOPR that you need to sign. Should we sign it and send it to IRCC? Also, the eCOPR arrived on August 1st, but the photos are still showing as "under review" by IRCC in the portal. How long does the review process usually take?

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
There is a section under eCOPR that you need to sign. Should we sign it and send it to IRCC? Also, the eCOPR arrived on August 1st, but the photos are still showing as "under review" by IRCC in the portal. How long does the review process usually take?
Why do you want to send it to IRCC? The photos will be "under review" forever, even after you get PR card, don't worry

Ashmal@21

Aug 12, 2024
Hi, still waiting for P1, Inland applicant, received pre arrival 16th July. Do you have any thoughts about how long it will takes to get P1, my work permit going to expire that’s why I’m curious… Thank you…

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
you use the signed for other govt agencies to change your status, insurance and banks,.

Reactions: Hellomelo