+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

endvoice

Star Member
Jul 25, 2023
Yes you need to link the PR card application to your GCKey to see updates & IRCC will send you an email once your card is in the mail

My portal hasn’t changed at all, still says both photo & address are in review but I got an email on July 17th and when I checked my GCkey it said the card was mailed July 16th.

Still no sign of the card but hoping by Friday
It should be done after P2, right?

Trayceee

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
Yes you need to link the PR card application to your GCKey to see updates & IRCC will send you an email once your card is in the mail

My portal hasn’t changed at all, still says both photo & address are in review but I got an email on July 17th and when I checked my GCkey it said the card was mailed July 16th.

Still no sign of the card but hoping by Friday
Ok thank you. I don't know how to link the pr card to the gckey

Trayceee

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
Do I need to make the pr card application or will they initiate it. Then I can link it. So far I don't have a pr card application. Just the ecopr application in the portal. With the photo and address.

JVF

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Just a few questions:

1. Applied through AIP on June 10 and haven’t received AOR yet, is this normal?
2. Am I able to use the PR tracker if I applied through a representative?

Thank you.

Reactions: swagger

splork24

Apr 29, 2024
i guess the waiting continues. They seem to be following an unpredictable pattern for issuing P2. I feel worried and stressed but such is life lol we try again tomorrow

Reactions: swagger

Taylah

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Canada
App. Filed.......
24-12-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2023
LANDED..........
28-06-2024
Do I need to make the pr card application or will they initiate it. Then I can link it. So far I don't have a pr card application. Just the ecopr application in the portal. With the photo and address.
The PR card application is generated once your eCOPR document is issued. You don’t have to do anything.

To link it, you just log into your GCKey & there’s a link you can click to “link an existing application to your online account”. Then it just asks for your UCI & some personal details to locate your file. After that my application just came up and was added to my profile & I got an email confirmation.

Was a few weeks back now but it seemed pretty straightforward :)

Reactions: Delilah1

journey1712

Star Member
Nov 21, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
24-07-2021
Hello Everyone

P1: July 5th
P2: waiting
VO: Montreal
P1 on July 5th too. and waiting. with the timelines I am seeing on this thread, we may have ours hopefully before the end of next week. *Crossing my fingers*

carlat

Oct 24, 2023
Hello!
I’ve applied with a consultant so I don’t have access to the progress of my application. I’m trying to create an account on the tracker website but I’m receiving an error message.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Correct these errors:
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.