+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

amir747

Feb 2, 2024
Is there a timeframe I should wait? I thought that P2 email should be fairly quick or is it a long wait?
Thanks
Where is your visa office? (it should be mentioned in your P1 pdf file)

it differs for everyone, not clear why. But it seems for Montreal VO is about 2 weeks between P1 and P2 unfortunately.

amir747

Feb 2, 2024
Hi Guys,
I replied to my P2 email yesterday and now I am waiting for eCOPR.

Today I checked my Tracker and noticed it is updated after 4 months and there are COPR document numbers and expiry dates for me and my wife. But it still says:
When you’re approved for permanent residence in Canada, you'll get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document. Below are details about this document.

But there are no changes in the PR Confirmation Portal or CGkey!

What does this mean? Are the COPR issued since there are doc numbers and expiry dates? Or it does not mean anything!

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Hi Guys,
I replied to my P2 email yesterday and now I am waiting for eCOPR.

Today I checked my Tracker and noticed it is updated after 4 months and there are COPR document numbers and expiry dates for me and my wife. But it still says:
When you’re approved for permanent residence in Canada, you'll get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document. Below are details about this document.

But there are no changes in the PR Confirmation Portal or CGkey!

What does this mean? Are the COPR issued since there are doc numbers and expiry dates? Or it does not mean anything!
It's normal. For inland candidates this does not mean anything

audreybdls

Sep 27, 2024
Hi ! I'm an inland CEC application I received p2 on September 3rd, haven't receive my eloper yet but on my tracker a COPR number and expiration date is noted now (wasn't before). Can I use this number to apply to my sin online ? Or it isn't worth anything and ECOPR won't have the same number?

Chakravarty

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hi ! I'm an inland CEC application I received p2 on September 3rd, haven't receive my eloper yet but on my tracker a COPR number and expiration date is noted now (wasn't before). Can I use this number to apply to my sin online ? Or it isn't worth anything and ECOPR won't have the same number?
I think we will need to wait for the eCOPR doc to apply for SIN

Reactions: Kkg7