Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
I linked my PR card on gckey after ecopr, yet i have not received anu GUs. would there be emails? how does it show that its been mailed? where do i see that information?
So for me I didn't get an email until Sept 7th. But I was always checking my GCKey account and saw ghost update 1 on Sept 5th .... it said final decision in progress under the pr card application. Then on Sept 6 I checked again in the morning and say final decision made. The card information uploaded with expiry dated and that it was mailed. This is ghost update 2. I waited for an official email all day. But didn't get one till the next morning.

So1008

Sep 10, 2024
Hi I got the P1 (information mail) on Aug 28 th and Also got the Portal update to photo and address today (after 13 days) can i know how long will it take to receive Ecopr? Thanks. I'm applying from Toronto.

canzim

Jul 10, 2024
Hi I got the P1 (information mail) on Aug 28 th and Also got the Portal update to photo and address today (after 13 days) can i know how long will it take to receive Ecopr? Thanks. I'm applying from Toronto.
Congratulations! 've been waiting since Aug 19. Some people get it right away, but some of us have been waiting for a while. I guess it just depends on the VO and officer in charge of your case

Reactions: Trayceee and Kkg7

So1008

Sep 10, 2024
Congratulations! 've been waiting since Aug 19. Some people get it right away, but some of us have been waiting for a while. I guess it just depends on the VO and officer in charge of your case
Thank you for clarifying! I hope we get it soon!

Reactions: Kkg7

dhillonkhush

Jul 22, 2024
Hi,
Can you please share from which office they sent you portal 1?