+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Aug 19, 2024
Hello Everyone
Can anyone please guide ,I got my portal 2 on 30th July and replied same day ,and today I called IRCC about the status of my application as its been more than 20 days, they said your ECOPR is already issued on 1st August ,but I told them that I haven't received anything on my portal .
What should I do now?

No creative name

Feb 28, 2024
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
11-02-2024
Hello Everyone
Can anyone please guide ,I got my portal 2 on 30th July and replied same day ,and today I called IRCC about the status of my application as its been more than 20 days, they said your ECOPR is already issued on 1st August ,but I told them that I haven't received anything on my portal .
What should I do now?
Something similar happened to me on final decision. I called again to ask them to send again. They opened a request for sending (in my case the p1) again. A few days after that I also raised a webform asking that. Took a whole week after the second call. So in your case I would open a webform and call again (different agents said different things to me).

Aug 19, 2024
Something similar happened to me on final decision. I called again to ask them to send again. They opened a request for sending (in my case the p1) again. A few days after that I also raised a webform asking that. Took a whole week after the second call. So in your case I would open a webform and call again (different agents said different things to me).

AltuBaba

May 29, 2024
I received P1 in my email for myself and my son, and my wife received hers in her email. We replied from the respective emails. Is this correct way of responding? or should we have replied all from one email?