+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Mubzak

Oct 2, 2020
Here is the timeline of our application with three dependants.

P1 - May 29
P2 - June 15
eCOPR - waiting
Montreal VO

Does anyone have an idea of how long we are going to wait for eCOPR?
Does having more dependants affect eCOPR upload? I would appreciate your insights. Thanks

Jass bhangu

May 24, 2024
Here is the timeline of our application with three dependants.

P1 - May 29
P2 - June 15
eCOPR - waiting
Montreal VO

Does anyone have an idea of how long we are going to wait for eCOPR?
Does having more dependants affect eCOPR upload? I would appreciate your insights. Thanks
One week for me and for some two weeks. Don’t stress you will receive it soon. I understand the situation as I have been there too

Taylah

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Canada
App. Filed.......
24-12-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2023
How many days you receive your PR Card from P2 and ecopr ?
I didn’t receive my PR card yet, only got eCOPR on June 28th and the PR card processing time is 63 days so I’d say I’ll be waiting a bit longer yet.

I’ve read about some people getting it in 1-2 weeks but seems more common to wait a month or more. We’ll see I guess :)

dante098

Jun 20, 2024
Hi, did you get your P2 yet? Are you PNP which may be undergoing final verification by your nominating province?
There are no updates so far; we are still waiting for P2 (P1 was on April 17th). We called, but they mentioned they don't have access to the records to confirm if any of our replies were received. We are sending a new reply every week, fingers crossed. And yes, we received the PNP.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
I didn’t receive my PR card yet, only got eCOPR on June 28th and the PR card processing time is 63 days so I’d say I’ll be waiting a bit longer yet.

I’ve read about some people getting it in 1-2 weeks but seems more common to wait a month or more. We’ll see I guess :)
When I was waiting for my card the processing time was 53 days but I got mine in 4 days. Hang in there, this is the final wait.

Reactions: Taylah