PR confirmation portal timelines

missy0728

May 7, 2024
Got E-COPR today.
P1 : 29th May (responded : 1st June)
P2 : 11th June (responded same day)
E-COPR : 20th June

VO : Montreal
Used the KAI method twice between P1 and P2. First, I sent one email to all VOs on 5th June, and then I sent an email to each VO independently on 10th June.

my gratitude to all the members of this forum, and I wish you all good luck.
Hi, could you please share in here the email address for KAI? Thank you.

AdaUme

Jan 26, 2024
My dependants received Portal 2 email but their no login details ( user name a d password). As the principal applicant, i logged in with my existing details, it was not showing my dependants. What do I so?

iaminvic

May 22, 2024
Anyone From June 11, June 12 Reponded to P2 , still waiting on eCOPR. I got my p2 on July 12 , responded same day, haven't heard anything. Emailed All Ircc with Follow up regarding eCOPR haven't heard back anything. Called IRCC they said they cant do anything. Anyone better idea, have travel plans coming ahead.

baitha

Jun 21, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I have a strange question. Today I have received a mail from VO Etobicoke asking me to provide all the basic information so that they can create a portal. I have replied.

My question is How many days will it take to get portal?
Is this email confirms my permanent residence application?

Any genuine response is truly appreciated.

Young abhin

Mar 16, 2024
Hi There,

p1- 06 may
P2 - 13 june after Next day after KAI.

I am currently waiting on Ecopr but My WP ext was refused and I applied for status restoration.

Called IRCC today to check on my COPR and the agent said the processing officer might not release my COPR until I get a response on my Status restoration. Is that true ? Can someone please guide.

Thank you
Hello, Did you get any updates? I am also a restoration of status applicant, currently its been 90 days, My PR is currently going though BG check, Eligibility not started, I have a feeling my PR is stuck because the restoration of status is in progress as there has been no movement for last 2 months after medical was passed.