+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

memberca

Apr 23, 2024
E-coPR received today!!!
Yay, thanks everyone for this great source of information and support ! Finally it’s over!
My timeline:
P1 - March 18
P2 - April 9
E-coPR received - April 30 (expiry 3/3/2025)
Congrats!! Now what are the next steps for you ? You need to sign the ecopr and send it back to them ? And also what size do you need to print the ecopr ?

ryjack

Apr 11, 2024
Hey all should I have gotten a follow up email after getting eCOPR? I received it on the 26th but haven't heard anything since (regarding PR or my photo etc.)

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Got my eCOPR today!!
VO: Montreal
P1 - April 5
P2 - April 26
eCOPR - May 1

My eCOPR is “issued at” Etobicoke..has this happened with other Montreal folks?
Does that mean now it’ll take ages to get PR card?

the only good thing with Montreal was the card coming pretty quickly. Don’t know if that is applicable to me anymore.

Reactions: ryjack

telgar32

Sep 29, 2016
Received P2 today. Went upload photos onto the PR portal and it says it does not meet the requirement. We got them taken by a professional photographer as it says on the website. I ensured they were the correct size and met the pixel requirements, I have submitted them anyway as it says that a IRCC officer can edit them also. Has anyone else had this issue?

Reactions: nmp98

ParasArora273

Apr 23, 2024
Received P2 today. Went upload photos onto the PR portal and it says it does not meet the requirement. We got them taken by a professional photographer as it says on the website. I ensured they were the correct size and met the pixel requirements, I have submitted them anyway as it says that a IRCC officer can edit them also. Has anyone else had this issue?
Hi,
I had the same issue and I think lot of us did. It says its even too dark or too light.
I also submitted it. I assume it should not be problem.

vansd

Nov 29, 2023
Hello everyone, Did anyone got p2 email from ottawa.

I got my p2 email from ottawa on 26th April. waiting for ecopr.

Last edited:

rosie_01

Apr 12, 2024
You only need the back side of the photo if they requested hard copy together with your passport. i think that's for outland applicants.

MrReliable

May 1, 2024
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
Yeah
Hello all, I have a question, Does receiving P2 and also seeing COPR document number on Tracker means that your application is approved?

Has all the checks been done at this stage already?