+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Portal question

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have a question can you please help on my pr portal for my youngest daughter they have my husbands name attached to her information and then his name attached to his information (which is ok). How do I get them to correct my daughters information. Also my 2 step-sons who will not be accompanying us to canada and this was also stated in my application their information is also on the portal it is a bit confusing can you help me? or anyone who understands i have not submitted my information yet on the portal or any one of the dependents.

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Hi guys
I just got the "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" email for my girlfriend's application. I did not find a link in the attachment. I googled it and found this page: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca
Is that the right page? I registered there and did not find a CEC (Canadian Experience Class) option either. Did they email me with missing information? Has anyone else had this experience?
I created an account on Pr Portal when i received the email for IRCC ( I miss Understood the email) now after I created the account i found out that I wasnt supposed to do that on my own. whats the worst that could happen