+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Portal - Etobicoke

MariiaMS

Aug 8, 2023
P1 - March 7th
P2 - May 28th (sent the photo and address the same day)
Ecopr - Waiting

I took all the possible actions, but unfortunately no answer. Medical will expire in a month and I don't know if this affects my application.

VO Etobicoke
I called them today
And briefly they sent me an email (Etobicoke office)
They notified that their System is down as there are too many files
So expect delays
Both portal2 & corp

MariiaMS

Aug 8, 2023
It happened to me. I waited more than two months for them to tell me that they didn't receive my information. Two months later, they sent the credentials but now no ecopr for almost 50 days.
Yeah, I answered you why. Make sure the P2 steps were followed & completed properly.
They “never received my email” coz system is in total mess (as they said)

chai34

Jul 16, 2024
I too have recently received my portal 1 email from Vo Etobicoke, Here is my timeline

Portal 1 email: July 2nd 2024
Portal 1 first reply: July 3rd 2024
Portal 1 second reply: July 16th 2024
Portal 2 email: waiting
Ecopr: waiting
PR Card: waiting.

Hopefully, they get their system fixed as soon as possible and we all can get our docs sooner.
Also, MariiaMS, did you receive email received response from (IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) after sending your reply both times? I did receive that message, hopefully they are able to see our responses.

I called them today
And briefly they sent me an email (Etobicoke office)
They notified that their System is down as there are too many files
So expect delays
Both portal2 & corp

MariiaMS

Aug 8, 2023
I too have recently received my portal 1 email from Vo Etobicoke, Here is my timeline

Portal 1 email: July 2nd 2024
Portal 1 first reply: July 3rd 2024
Portal 1 second reply: July 16th 2024
Portal 2 email: waiting
Ecopr: waiting
PR Card: waiting.

Hopefully, they get their system fixed as soon as possible and we all can get our docs sooner.
Also, MariiaMS, did you receive email received response from (IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) after sending your reply both times? I did receive that message, hopefully they are able to see our responses.

Hey there! Congratulations!
Btw, what do you mean by “second reply”?

I receive my P1 on 21st of June. Send information same day, but haven’t received automatic reply from IRCC

11 of July Etobicoke (IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) texted me they never received information. I sent again 11 of July, never received automatic reply from IRCC.

12 of July I called IRCC and they notified that nothing was received
12 of July I send P1 information to Etobicoke from another email (not main, but it is also within application) and received Automated reply from IRCC

15 of July called IRCC and they notified they can’t check the Etobicoke email, and recommended to send information to the main portals email and let them know on technical issues. I did it.
Later 15 of July Etobicoke sent me an email notifying I’m in virtual landing queue, but I should expect delays as their system is too overwhelmed. I believe most if not all the information sent to etobicoke in late May - June had issues (emails were not able to reach IRCC), and now people are sending information nonstop multiple times.

chai34

Jul 16, 2024
Hey there! Congratulations!
Btw, what do you mean by “second reply”?

I receive my P1 on 21st of June. Send information same day, but haven’t received automatic reply from IRCC

11 of July Etobicoke (IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) texted me they never received information. I sent again 11 of July, never received automatic reply from IRCC.

12 of July I called IRCC and they notified that nothing was received
12 of July I send P1 information to Etobicoke from another email (not main, but it is also within application) and received Automated reply from IRCC

15 of July called IRCC and they notified they can’t check the Etobicoke email, and recommended to send information to the main portals email and let them know on technical issues. I did it.
Later 15 of July Etobicoke sent me an email notifying I’m in virtual landing queue, but I should expect delays as their system is too overwhelmed. I believe most if not all the information sent to etobicoke in late May - June had issues (emails were not able to reach IRCC), and now people are sending information nonstop multiple times.
By second reply I meant, I replied again to same portal 1 email the second time with new address as I have recently moved to a new address. (received automatic reply).

Also heard from few people that when you ask for update or resend the same info they would reply with portal 2 little faster, as they can see it the latest email on top.
Can you pls share the vo etobicoke number that you contacted, just in case if there comes a need to call them in future.

MariiaMS

Aug 8, 2023
By second reply I meant, I replied again to same portal 1 email the second time with new address as I have recently moved to a new address. (received automatic reply).

Also heard from few people that when you ask for update or resend the same info they would reply with portal 2 little faster, as they can see it the latest email on top.
Can you pls share the vo etobicoke number that you contacted, just in case if there comes a need to call them in future.

It Does not work like that
Let’s say you texted 10 of July - your queue # is 25; you resent 15 of July - your queue became 47.
So it can rather damage then help

chai34

Jul 16, 2024
It Does not work like that
Let’s say you texted 10 of July - your queue # is 25; you resent 15 of July - your queue became 47.
So it can rather damage then help
May be you are right, I had to reply the second time as I moved to a new address.

MariiaMS

Aug 8, 2023
Wohooo! Sharing updates:

- 21.06.2024 - Portal 1
- 21.06.2024 - Sent information, but haven’t received automated reply from IRCC
- 11.07.2024 - IRCC texted they haven’t received anything. Shared information again with Etobicoke office and additionally sent information the the main portal email: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca Still have not received automated IRCC reply
- 12.07.2024 - used my second email (also connected to PR application) to send info to Etobicoke & main portal email.
- 15.07.2024 - Etobicoke replied that received my information and I’m in a queue for virtual landing
- 19.07.2024 - Portal 2
- 19.07.2024 - confirmed address & uploaded photos
- eCoPR - awaiting

swagger

Nov 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
9-7-15
Doc's Request.
passed
IELTS Request
6bands
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-15
LANDED..........
7-8-15
decision -

July 12, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
They mailed me today that i didnt pay the biometric fees so the cut it from RPRF fees will it make more longer to make decision is it approval or declined

MariiaMS

Aug 8, 2023
Wohooo! Sharing updates:

- 21.06.2024 - Portal 1
- 21.06.2024 - Sent information, but haven’t received automated reply from IRCC
- 11.07.2024 - IRCC texted they haven’t received anything. Shared information again with Etobicoke office and additionally sent information the the main portal email: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca Still have not received automated IRCC reply
- 12.07.2024 - used my second email (also connected to PR application) to send info to Etobicoke & main portal email.
- 15.07.2024 - Etobicoke replied that received my information and I’m in a queue for virtual landing
- 19.07.2024 - Portal 2
- 19.07.2024 - confirmed address & uploaded photos
- eCoPR - awaiting
Updated:
-23.07.2024 eCoPR‼
- waiting for pr cards