+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

alishan_k

Apr 8, 2022
GU1: You can see Under "Final Decision" section of your GCKey, saying: <Date> - Final Decision: Your application is in progress...
GU2: You can see "Your application has been approved." And your PR card details are under Final Decision section, above Message section.
My application has the Date and says application was approved but in the details it has the details for ECOPR not my PR card. Is that normal?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

alishan_k

Apr 8, 2022
Hi Everyone,

my wife and I got our PR approved on May 7th. Both of us got GU 1 on 12th of June.
I got my PR card on 19th of June with GU 2 on 17th but my wife’s application is still in GU 1. Anyone know why is there a delay?
I am the primary applicant and she is the secondary applicant.

imram24

Nov 4, 2021
Hello all! so my PR photo was rejected last Tuesday (eCOPR is May 8), and I've uploaded a new one, but so far, there has been no response. Has anyone experienced this before and knows how long it will take for IRCC to approve it again?
Did you receive any update? I’m on same boat as you

May 8, 2024
Hello all! so my PR photo was rejected last Tuesday (eCOPR is May 8), and I've uploaded a new one, but so far, there has been no response. Has anyone experienced this before and knows how long it will take for IRCC to approve it again?
Hi, did they send you a mail about photo rejection or is it shown directly in the portal?

harry31p

Jul 12, 2024
**Timeline**
SVO - Etobicoke
PVO - Sydney
ITA - April 11
AOR - April 12
BIL & MED - Jun 7
MED submission- Jun 10
BIL submission - Jun 11
P1 - Jun 25
P2 - July 4
COPR - July 12

Reactions: Delilah1

JollyRancher

Star Member
Apr 29, 2024
Hi Everyone,

my wife and I got our PR approved on May 7th. Both of us got GU 1 on 12th of June.
I got my PR card on 19th of June with GU 2 on 17th but my wife’s application is still in GU 1. Anyone know why is there a delay?
I am the primary applicant and she is the secondary applicant.
did your wife got the gu2, if yes after how long?

swagger

Nov 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
9-7-15
Doc's Request.
passed
IELTS Request
6bands
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-15
LANDED..........
7-8-15
congrats on receiving your card. just to clarify, you received GU1 in the form of Final Decision made for the PR Card only in 5 days or GU1 date is a typo?
Latest update:

Final decision -

July 12, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Etobicoke office did you recieved this .
Can you guide me is it approval or declined