+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
I am not sure that how printing a PR card can take 4 months? that too when noone can travel with COPR letter and required PRDT? it just does not make any sense to me.

• Sad
Reactions: shashi_b

srk1022

Apr 1, 2021
Looking at the history here, seems right now, currently the Etobicoke office is processing Nov 20-Jan 21 photo mails. Can anyone please confirm here.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Thanks, i saw a comment in this forum, that someone received a GU yesterday who had sent the photos in Jan 21.
I am not sure about the order in which they are processing but so far I have not heard of any approvals of PR card from Jan 21 submission. I will be most happy to hear that :) mine was submitted on 14 Jan 2021.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Another lockdown guys !! Get ready for further delays.. this happens when government believes in lockdown rather than putting efforts on vaccination..
Well in reality, we can't expect to get the vaccine like other first world countries as we don't produce them here. Our economy, while a major economy, is mostly real estate and financials, unfortunately.

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Hi, My parents landed virtually in October 2020 at Etobicoke office. They were in Canada. We had sent out the pictures and copr in November first week but still waiting for the PR card. Is there any one else in the similar situation?

How long it takes to get the PR cards after virtual landing at Etobicoke?

thanks....

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Very well said especially the major economy is real estate. "Canada is land of realtors"
Slightly off-topic from the original subject of the thread.It is not about the size of economy of the country or anything related to production location of the vaccine.

It is all about the procurement and timely response in executing the vaccination drive. Please read here and see how other nations are handling it properly : https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Edit : These 200+ days of lockdowns are eventually forcing the businesses to close permanently. Vaccination is the only way to go.