+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Spousal Sponsorship Outland living in Canada
eCOPR: April 12, 2021
Photos sent May 28, 2021
Linked PR application September 30, 2021
GU October 21
Approved/Mailed in GCKey October 27
PR Card arrived in mailbox today!
Congrats! Where are you located? What is the office that sent your card?

Ajax001_002

Nov 2, 2021
Hi - I have submitted my photo and address and accepted the presence in Canada on 27th October. No e-COPR yet, I have seen my friends get e-Copr within 24 hours of accepting presence in Canada has any one come across such delays.
Processing Office - Etobicoke

I thought they send request to upload Photo and update address once they approve the applications, does the COPR delay means some other review is pending?

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hi - I have submitted my photo and address and accepted the presence in Canada on 27th October. No e-COPR yet, I have seen my friends get e-Copr within 24 hours of accepting presence in Canada has any one come across such delays.

I thought they send request to upload Photo and update address once they approve the applications, does the COPR delay means some other review is pending?
what does your status say on ecas? decision made? or still in process?

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Hi all, just a quick question.

I have my COPR and am waiting for the PR card to arrive in mail. Am I Canadian PR for all purposes now? I ask this because I want to quit my job. Is it safe to quit my job now or should I wait for my PR card.

Thanks in advance.

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi all, just a quick question.

I have my COPR and am waiting for the PR card to arrive in mail. Am I Canadian PR for all purposes now? I ask this because I want to quit my job. Is it safe to quit my job now or should I wait for my PR card.

Thanks in advance.
Absolutely. You are an official permanent resident as stated in COPR. When one can get SIN, health card, etc with just COPR, nothing else should bother.

Reactions: CaliChunks

Ajax001_002

Nov 2, 2021

I received eCOPR today afternoon.