+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

May 18, 2020
Hi.

Can anyone help me. My Application was approved in 19-Mar-2021 and says you entered Canada through etobicoke visa office but I didn’t received my COPR email yet.

Thank you

tinomar

Mar 29, 2021
What is ghost update ?
Not sure with the exact definition, but I think it's when you have an automated email from IRCC that you have an update in your account, but then, when you check your CIC account, there's nothing change.. that's why it's called GU?

tinomar

Mar 29, 2021
Anw, Hi All, I'm joining this thread. Got my CoPR in early Nov 2020, sent my photo right-away to Etobicoke office. Haven't heard anything until now. Twice sending Web Form and both of them confirmed that my photos are received but they couldn't give any clarification beyond that. Hangin there fellas, we're in the same boat.

Reactions: Respina

Kari6

Mar 13, 2021
Sent my photo on 6 th November and got delivered at Etobicoke office on 9th November, still i didnt get any update on my card,i dont know whats happening with this office,tired contacting them via phone and webforms,no use!

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
On the other threads, I saw that applicants who sent photos in early November got their PR card approved and sent via mail.

As per my observation from this forum, Etobicoke office was issuing PR confirmation portal logins from November until early of January, so, I think after November applications, January applications will be processed soon.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Sent my photo on 6 th November and got delivered at Etobicoke office on 9th November, still i didnt get any update on my card,i dont know whats happening with this office,tired contacting them via phone and webforms,no use!
What did they reply on phone and Webform response?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Anw, Hi All, I'm joining this thread. Got my CoPR in early Nov 2020, sent my photo right-away to Etobicoke office. Haven't heard anything until now. Twice sending Web Form and both of them confirmed that my photos are received but they couldn't give any clarification beyond that. Hangin there fellas, we're in the same boat.
When is the last time they confirmed that they received the photos?

Trying to understand the timelines after receiving the photos in mailroom.

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I’m feeling really frustrated as I sent my photos in November and still no updates on my profile. Feeling so helpless !

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I’m feeling really frustrated as I sent my photos in November and still no updates on my profile. Feeling so helpless !
Please raise a Webform. May they would have received and uploaded the photos to the system.

In most cases profile updates are seen when the PR card is sent for printing i.e. Approved stage.

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Wow, was so happy that I JUST got my PR approved after applying April 2020 and finally got off all the "AOR/COPR forums" but now I'm reading through this thread and feeling slightly hopeless again....I feel like I just started the whole waiting process all over again lol! :D Haven't even received my documents through the portal yet, so I know I'm at the bottom of the list!

Definitely throwing a MASSIVE PR party when all this is over (and safe to do so).

Reactions: tinu28111987

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Wow, was so happy that I JUST got my PR approved after applying April 2020 and finally got off all the "AOR/COPR forums" but now I'm reading through this thread and feeling slightly hopeless again....I feel like I just started the whole waiting process all over again lol! :D Haven't even received my documents through the portal yet, so I know I'm at the bottom of the list!

Definitely throwing a MASSIVE PR party when all this is over (and safe to do so).
Congratulations!!! and welcome to the PR card group :)

Edit : Please keep your happiness alive, there is some backlog as the Etobicoke office was closed since November, but there is a good news that there a few November and January applicants got approval or updates on their application. It seems they started working again, so, hopefully backlog will be cleared soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fadros and birwin91