+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello, I received CoPR on 24th July and still haven't gotten any update for PR card. I have work related travel schedule from 4th October - 7th October to the US. Is there anything can be done to expedite the process of PR card? I have seen people mention contacting the local MP office, how to do that?
Have you checked the status by calling IRCC ? You can contact your local MP using details mentioned here - https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en

arjunsingh88

May 13, 2018
Received my ECoPR on June 19th and even after escalating it with IRCC, there is still no update on my PR card. My photograph is still under review on the portal. Anyone else in the same boat?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hello, I received CoPR on 24th July and still haven't gotten any update for PR card. I have work related travel schedule from 4th October - 7th October to the US. Is there anything can be done to expedite the process of PR card? I have seen people mention contacting the local MP office, how to do that?
Going off peoples rough timelines on here, you're looking at approximately 60 days for your PR card to arrive, so you SHOULD be ok - but otherwise, when you find out who your MP is, call their office or email them requesting assistance with your IRCC Application (PR Card). You'll probably need to fill out a form (which they should provide) and they'll contact IRCC through their own channel and either find out where it's at or tell them that it's past the standard processing time.

Reactions: vp2727

Prji

Sep 12, 2023
Does anyone know how long it takes to get delivered since the pr card went into production? Etobicoke

Prji

Sep 12, 2023
There is not fixed time. You can track the progress of PR card using GCKey
I can't link my pr card application to GC key because the city of birth on ecopr was left blank. All I know is that the MP who has been helping to expedite the process told me the card went into production today.

raniadiab

Jul 20, 2023
rd and i have to travel on first of November ,the TDPR (travel document for PR ) needs at least 3weeks to be issued, and must apply from out side Canada ! I need only 2weeks to travel and i don’t know what to do ,hope anyone have suggestions
I can't link my pr card application to GC key because the city of birth on ecopr was left blank. All I know is that the MP who has been helping to expedite the process told me the card went into production today.
hi sir , what about the PR portal what it written ?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
try using place of birth as mentioned in passport (if there is any) OR call IRCC to get your PR card application number (starts with "R). You can link using "Link using Application number" option.

Jaspreet9823

Sep 9, 2023
Yes we are in the same boat,my ecopr is on 5 june and i’m still waiting for my PR card
Ecopr June 28 waiting for PR card tried everything calls web forum MP but nothing and travelling on Sep 28 so I hope I will get PRTD on time so can come back on time