passed
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-15
LANDED..........
7-8-15
eCorp June 24, 2024
Got GU1 on July 17 (see "July 17: your application is in progress..." In the Final decision)
GU2: waiting
July 12 your application is in progress .. in the final decision.
July 19- send me letter to pay biometric fees which they have been deducted from RPRF fees.
Justxwaiting hoping it wont get rejecte.

Taylah

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Canada
App. Filed.......
24-12-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2023
LANDED..........
28-06-2024
Here’s my portal/PR card timeline:

P1 - June 7th
P2 - June 25th
eCOPR - June 28th
Photo approved - in review
Address approved - in review
GU1 - July 15th (final decision: July 15th, your application is in progress)
GU2 - July 16th (final decision: your application was approved)
Card mailed - July 17th (email from IRCC, account updated with message saying my card has been mailed)
PR card received - not yet.

Hoping to receive the card this coming week. Good luck everyone! The long journey is almost over :)

Last edited:

Leon-TTL

Jul 23, 2024
VO: Montreal

The first Pr card is more than 84 days old, still "your application in progress".

My family has 4 people. 3 people have received Pr cards, only my wife has been waiting until now.

1/ ECOPR: April 30, 2024

2/ June 18 called IRCC (1-888-242-2100): told due July 15

3/July 16, called IRCC: still in process ("your application is in progress"), no notification when it will be completed.

4/ July 17: link to the account and see that June 26 is being processed, as of today it is still being processed.

5/ On July 22, I called IRCC (1-888-242-2100): still in process ("your application is in progress"), we asked why we were still waiting for more than 84 days, but currently Processing is 47 days, still don't know.

We are very worried because we don't know when we call IRCC to ask, will we be queued again and the processing time will be longer?

We were very worried about our situation. We hoped IRCC would receive sympathy and concern, so we called, hoping to receive help with a PR card soon.

Thank you very much..

Last edited:

PR1530

Jul 8, 2024
Hi Guys I did call them today they said they mailed the PR card will keep you posted once it arrives. Meanwhile how did it take for you guys to get it in your mail. VO Etobicoke I reside in Ontario as well. also when I logged into my GC key account it is not showing any information. When I open my application it shows nothing. Moreover, PR portal still reflects that photo in review
Received pr card?

Taylah

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Canada
App. Filed.......
24-12-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2023
LANDED..........
28-06-2024
Finally received my PR card today, 13 days after it was mailed

eCOPR - June 28
GU1 - July 15
GU2 - July 16 (approved + mailed)
Card received - July 29

dimashqa23

Aug 1, 2024
Hi guys!
Does everyone receive notification that PR Card has been mailed?
I have contacted IRCC and was told that the card has been mailed, although on my IRCC portal the status is just approved - no messages.

Vam-v2-p

Jul 2, 2024
Hi guys!
I have contacted IRCC and was told that the card has been mailed, although on my IRCC portal the status is just approved - no messages.
I haven’t received any notification but in the application it says it was mailed

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys!
You need to link application to GCKey - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

IRCC portal has no update on status of PR card.

Jun 28, 2024
Hi everyone. I am not sure if I made mistakes or the system went wrong. I submitted the address and photo on the P2 portal before and now when I checked the P2 portal again, the address does not have the street name. The unit number is placed behind the street number. Should it be a concern? Does anyone have this problem too?

cybermika

Feb 19, 2024
Which information was missing in your eCoPR? Mine is missing the place of birth and I replied to the email as you suggested. I'm wondering if it will be enough to get eCoPR updated.

I replied to the email (Subject: Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!) for some changes in eCoPR and got response from IRCC the same day.

coprpartha

Star Member
Dec 1, 2023
Dear Friends, as spousal sponsor I received CoPR and one way visa to Canada. I will be travelling soon to Canada. At which address I will get my PR card? I have given my postal address and residential address which are outside of Canada. Please share your idea. Note that after one month I have to return back to my work place. Thanks