+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card not received after 63+ days since landing?

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Has any of the people who landed 63+ days ago not received PR Card yet? It has been more than 70 days since I landed and still don't have the PR card. I called CIC and they said that they don't have any information regarding the cause of the delay, so they emailed Sydney to check what's happening. I asked if photo specifications mismatch is the issue, the lady told me usually they would indicate that on file if that was the case. I don't know what to do

mainz

Apr 23, 2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Hello

Has any of the people who landed 63+ days ago not received PR Card yet? It has been more than 70 days since I landed and still don't have the PR card. I called CIC and they said that they don't have any information regarding the cause of the delay, so they emailed Sydney to check what's happening. I asked if photo specifications mismatch is the issue, the lady told me usually they would indicate that on file if that was the case. I don't know what to do
Wow. This is concerning... I've been waiting for 45 days only, and thought it was actually quite long, since when landing, website said 4-5 weeks.
Since then, time changed to 63 (latest one), and I keep checking....

I have a trip booked already for next month, so I really hope it will arrive soon...

singh_111

Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Hello

I received after 62 days. Yours should be on the way..