+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - NEW FIRST CARD - Processing Times

kater81

Sep 21, 2023
Hello,
Does anyone have experience with getting their First New PR Card?

I received portal login information on Aug 11th, submitted all requirements (address,photo) and got a confirmation email that they received my documents on Aug 11th. Then received my eCoPR on Aug 14th. Since then I have received no further updates and my application remains in "In review".

The IRCC website says the processing time for new PR card is 36 days. I'm starting to think this is not the case.

Any insight on timeline's, would be greatly appreciated.

rmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Hello,
Does anyone have experience with getting their First New PR Card?

I received portal login information on Aug 11th, submitted all requirements (address,photo) and got a confirmation email that they received my documents on Aug 11th. Then received my eCoPR on Aug 14th. Since then I have received no further updates and my application remains in "In review".

The IRCC website says the processing time for new PR card is 36 days. I'm starting to think this is not the case.

Any insight on timeline's, would be greatly appreciated.
Which VO?
Mine copr is Aug 10, no updates yet.

kater81

Sep 21, 2023
Mine is also same.
I believe your COPR date is 14th August, isn't it ?
Is your photo and address in PR portal showing accepted or still in review ?
Yes my COPR is 14th August. My photo and address is "still in review", is yours the same?

rmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Yes my COPR is 14th August. My photo and address is "still in review", is yours the same?
Yes same.
I don't know how long will it take more. Do you know or talk to anyone who has got update for card and COPR is around ours i.e. Aug 2nd week around .

kater81

Sep 21, 2023
Yes same.
I don't know how long will it take more. Do you know or talk to anyone who has got update for card and COPR is around ours i.e. Aug 2nd week around .
Unfortunately you are the first contact I have made with someone with similar stats. I will keep this updated with changes.

Reactions: rmalhotra