+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashpkgo70 said:
Hi all,
I am kind of a newbie to the forum. I have seen many "File transfer" in the timelines somewhere between AOR and BG in process. What does that mean?
Doesn't the CIC, Canada process our express entry file? What does it have to do with New Delhi Visa Office? How it is involved in it (except when CIC asks Passport request for visa stamping)?
It means your application was sent to New Delhi for processing after initial screen by CIC Canada was done.

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello- My AOR is on September 17, 2016. My file got transferred to NDVO on October 4, 2016. Can anyone tell me how long will it take to receive PPR once our file is transferred to NDVO? Thanks in advance!

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pavanm said:
Hello- My AOR is on September 17, 2016. My file got transferred to NDVO on October 4, 2016. Can anyone tell me how long will it take to receive PPR once our file is transferred to NDVO? Thanks in advance!
No generic trend post file transfer to local VO (NDVO here). It may take anywhere from 3 to 5 months to receive PPR post that. I'm 4th Jun AOR with file transferred to NDVO on 18th June and still waiting. I know couple of folks from June AOR whose file gt transferred to NDVO in July & they got PPR already beginning Oct.

So, hope for the best as IRCC will always keep surprising us!!
Good Luck!

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppahuja said:
No generic trend post file transfer to local VO (NDVO here). It may take anywhere from 3 to 5 months to receive PPR post that. I'm 4th Jun AOR with file transferred to NDVO on 18th June and still waiting. I know couple of folks from June AOR whose file gt transferred to NDVO in July & they got PPR already beginning Oct.

So, hope for the best as IRCC will always keep surprising us!!
Good Luck!
Thanks for your reply. I heard that PNP applications are processed faster compared to FSW. This may be because a preliminary check has already been done at PNP level. Few of my friends who applied through SINP received PPR within 4-5 months. Are you an FSW or PNP applicant?

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
It means your application was sent to New Delhi for processing after initial screen by CIC Canada was done.
Oh man. I have read some bad things about NDVO. Not processing applications on time. Etc. Also lazy and rude staff. I really want my visa in 3-4 months. Let's hope for the best.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashpkgo70 said:
Oh man. I have read some bad things about NDVO. Not processing applications on time. Etc. Also lazy and rude staff. I really want my visa in 3-4 months. Let's hope for the best.
I believe it is assigned based on your base location and the category of visa, you might be from India and the reason of this transfer.

greengoo5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashpkgo70 said:
Long shot.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anybody noticed faster processing time who pay RRPF upfront (while submitting ITA). And those who didn't. IRCC claims that those who pay both fees at the same time will have faster processing time. They didn't mention how much tho.

raksawap

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashpkgo70 said:
Has anybody noticed faster processing time who pay RRPF upfront (while submitting ITA). And those who didn't. IRCC claims that those who pay both fees at the same time will have faster processing time. They didn't mention how much tho.
I personally haven't. I've paid RRPF upfront while submitting my application back in March'16 and am yet to receive my PPR.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raksawap said:
I personally haven't. I've paid RRPF upfront while submitting my application back in March'16 and am yet to receive my PPR.
Oh man that's sad. You have submitted your profile in March. Its been almost 9 months and they have not started BG check? You should ask them about your profile man.

raksawap

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashpkgo70 said:
Oh man that's sad. You have submitted your profile in March. Its been almost 9 months and they have not started BG check? You should ask them about your profile man.
eight!! not 9 :p i did send them a CSE n they responded the time frame of 6 months is just an approximation, there is no max limit :( so currently trying to get my GCMS and see where it is stuck.

i did contact my agent and he said its in process as per his canadian counterparts so dunno where's stuck, however they have to clear most of the applications before they break for x-mas so hoping something positive soon.

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raksawap said:
eight!! not 9 :p i did send them a CSE n they responded the time frame of 6 months is just an approximation, there is no max limit :( so currently trying to get my GCMS and see where it is stuck.

i did contact my agent and he said its in process as per his canadian counterparts so dunno where's stuck, however they have to clear most of the applications before they break for x-mas so hoping something positive soon.
Don't worry man my file is in process from more than 11 months now. So as long as you keep patience there is always a chance of positive response.

Cheers

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
navigogana said:
Don't worry man my file is in process from more than 11 months now. So as long as you keep patience there is always a chance of positive response.

Cheers
True that! Its something that is well out of our control so sit back and wait for your email :)