+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application

Apr 14, 2024
I did my GBM two year study program in Bellville Ontario in 2023 and worked as a Loan Officer in a reputed company in Ontario for a year with title as Process administrator and then moved on to a more reputed company last month as Tech support technician full time job. I am on PG work permit till Nov 2025,please advise which path is good for me for PR.I have been residing in Canada since Feb 2021 to date as a student and on work permit

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I did my GBM two year study program in Bellville Ontario in 2023 and worked as a Loan Officer in a reputed company in Ontario for a year with title as Process administrator and then moved on to a more reputed company last month as Tech support technician full time job. I am on PG work permit till Nov 2025,please advise which path is good for me for PR.I have been residing in Canada since Feb 2021 to date as a student and on work permit
Start with Express Entry and do some research.

jinn77

Apr 18, 2024
Hello,
I have received an ITA while on my 11month and submitted my application before knowing that I have to wait for another month. I thought I have already completed my 1560 hours as the score automatically adjusts same as how they deduct points when your age increases. What should I do to explain to the immigration officer that I should have waited for another month before I submitted? Is there any way to resubmit my application? Im so problematic and depressed right now . Please help