+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application - Work Experience not declared in previous Study/Work Permit applications

Sy98

Oct 13, 2024
Hi,

I filed a study permit, work permit, and post graduate work permit since ive come to Canada. Now I am filing my PR application and showing experience that was never shown in any of my previous applications.

For this, should I attach a separate LOE or just wait for them to reach out to me to ask why I didnt declare that work experience in earlier applications? I do not want to unnecessarily complicate or provide information that may not be necessary.

Reason I didnt include it: This work experience was internship/coop work, I personally thought coop/internship experience does not count as actual work experience and comes under "study".

Looking forward to the advice from all the experience members here.

Thanks!

Other Application Details:
Graduated from Engineering
Already have PNP Nomination

mehulgupta

Oct 11, 2024
Canada
Hi,

I filed a study permit, work permit, and post graduate work permit since ive come to Canada. Now I am filing my PR application and showing experience that was never shown in any of my previous applications.

For this, should I attach a separate LOE or just wait for them to reach out to me to ask why I didnt declare that work experience in earlier applications? I do not want to unnecessarily complicate or provide information that may not be necessary.

Reason I didnt include it: This work experience was internship/coop work, I personally thought coop/internship experience does not count as actual work experience and comes under "study".

Looking forward to the advice from all the experience members here.

Thanks!

Other Application Details:
Graduated from Engineering
Already have PNP Nomination
Then why are you showing it now at the time of PR application? It is clearly a case of misrepresentation of the information. However, I suggest to include LoE at the time of application. or if there are no impacts on points then don't show it.
Everything depends on IRCC officer as he/she should be convinced with your LOE.