+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application - My partners education on Pool Application vs PR application (post invitation)

CShowe

Mar 29, 2023
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my PR application - My partner and I applied together in the Express entry pool application.

Under my partner's education history, I've selected "no" to the question "Has your partner finished high school or any higher education (including university, college, or vocational training)?
He of course has finished high school however, did not do further education - we weren't planning to get his education verified as he doesn't contribute additional CRS points, hence why we selected no.

I've now been invited and going through my PR application but it's asking me the same question regarding my partner's education - Should I enter my partner's high school results, or select no?

My only worry is that if I enter his results it'll be a different answer to what I submitted on the pool application which may cause confusion to the officer reviewing the application, but my 2nd thought is, entering his high school results or not shouldn't matter as there's no effect to our CRS score.

I'd like to be as truthful as possible but don't want to overcomplicate things. Your advice is much appreciated as always!

Also, if I enter my partner's high school results, will they want us to verify this through WES?