+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application. Do I need to upload high school certificates if I'm not getting points for them?

Happycrack

Jun 11, 2020
Long story short. Me and my girlfriend have an ITA. She's the main applicant. We put that I had finished high school when applying to enter the pool. But I don't actually have any certificates at all as 1. Im currently in Canada and 2. I lost them all. I could apply for new certificates but it would be very expensive and take a long time. Even getting any form of unofficial record takes a long time because there were 3 different exam boards and my school has been demolished.

Do I Even have to upload them if I get 0 points for them anyway?
Id appreciate any info or experience with this.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Long story short. Me and my girlfriend have an ITA. She's the main applicant. We put that I had finished high school when applying to enter the pool. But I don't actually have any certificates at all as 1. Im currently in Canada and 2. I lost them all. I could apply for new certificates but it would be very expensive and take a long time. Even getting any form of unofficial record takes a long time because there were 3 different exam boards and my school has been demolished.

Do I Even have to upload them if I get 0 points for them anyway?
Id appreciate any info or experience with this.
Not required, only upload documents for which you are claiming points. Also just mention as None or Not Applicable for these categories.