+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application December 2019 applicants or after that

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 14, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on October 29, 2020.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 19, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 12, 2021 about the decision on your application.
Congratulations ♥ . So this month is might be for November applicants , following one or two are ours ♥ .

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
@luckyrefugee what do u think of this : recieving Pre arrivals after AIP . Tbh everything is really confusing
I also want to add this strange situation. As I've said before, I got pre-arrival services letter too, but it's on my UCI number and I'm in Canada. However, on the same day, my friend's son who lives outside of Canada got the same letter and it was on his UCI number. So, we received the letter on the same day as those who live outside of Canada. It is, indeed, a strange situation. I genuinely wonder what it means...

Reactions: Shafiqahmad

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
I also want to add this strange situation. As I've said before, I got pre-arrival services letter too, but it's on my UCI number and I'm in Canada. However, on the same day, my friend's son who lives outside of Canada got the same letter and it was on his UCI number. So, we received the letter on the same day as those who live outside of Canada. It is, indeed, a strange situation. I genuinely wonder what it means...
May be system error

Reactions: Armen0

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
@luckyrefugee what do u think of this : recieving Pre arrivals after AIP . Tbh everything is really confusing
I am in shock whatever is happening. Some got dm straight. Even 14 November. It wana we are next. Pre arrival as means not arrived yet

hamasi

Jun 16, 2018
yeah man im totally lost, and confused at the same time. i think they just send this message to all who recently received their AIP. however this is a good sign, i assume an i think we dont need to be worry,we just need to enjoy one of happiest days in our life, new life!

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
i think they just send this message to all who recently received their AIP
I didn't even receive AOR, but my medicals are done and I received the prearrival letter. The more we discuss, the more interesting it becomes, it literally has no connection to anything. I suspect that it might be an error.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't even receive AOR, but my medicals are done and I received the prearrival letter. The more we discuss, the more interesting it becomes, it literally has no connection to anything. I suspect that it might be an error.
Do you try to call IRCC? i tried it always busy maybe I will catch them tomorrow.

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Do you try to call IRCC? i tried it always busy maybe I will catch them tomorrow.
If they don't reply just don't enter your G number. I have been banned for contacting them many times and they blocked my G number. I would enter another G number (my dependants') and it would just work fine. Or I wouldn't enter any number and continue. Back to your question, no, I did not call them and has no desire to do so. I had been asked to provide more information about my application and one of the requirements for AOR is ensuring the file is not incomplete. I gave it and am still don't have AOR, but I have my application number(they sent me when they asked for more documents) and it is linked to my IRCC account anyway. I refrain from calling them unless there is a really deal-breaker situation.

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Here is how my timeline looks like. I censored exact dates for privacy.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on (mid) December, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on (late) December, 2020.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on (mid) January, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Estimated remaining processing time: 8 Month(s)
Application received: (mid) December, 2019
Estimated completion date: (mid) November, 2021

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:
Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Here is how my timeline looks like. I censored exact dates for privacy.
Mine is exactly the same . Apart from no medical results received ?