+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
My 6 month period is over and the only change in my application was "your application takes us longer usual ". I think that timeline means nothing
Dude, the day that they initiated this progress bar, I was already in "your application takes us longer usual " mode :(

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I received my AOR on November 14th, haven't received ADR for CV or Military service yet. But it looks worrying that so many Persian applicants are going for SS.
It's too soon to be worry about those things. Hope it takes less time for you than for us

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Salaam guys, here is what I got from a CSE:

"Your application was received via your account on July 30, 2018 and it is currently at the case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

• The responsible office decided that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • A correspondence requesting further information was sent via your account on January 9, 2019.
    • if the correspondence does not appear in your account, we invite you to advise us of this situation via our IRCC Web form. Please include screen shots of your messages section.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you, your spouse and your dependent child.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times."

What do you think of it? The funny part is what I bolded! :D
Should I make a GMSC notes request?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018

"Your application was received via your account on July 30, 2018 and it is currently at the case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

• The responsible office decided that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • A correspondence requesting further information was sent via your account on January 9, 2019.
    • if the correspondence does not appear in your account, we invite you to advise us of this situation via our IRCC Web form. Please include screen shots of your messages section.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you, your spouse and your dependent child.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times."

Hello my friend
It is nothing new. I think Jan 9th is the date they sent you ADR. However, I don't understand why s/he says if the correspondence does not appear...... Instead she should have said we have received your ADR.
Around the time that you received your second ghost update and your profile was changed to "we are reviewing ...", the officer was taking a look at your ADR and send it for security. Sorry for bad news, but your file is 99% under SS right now :(. That is why CSE is saying "The background verification....".
Eligibility has passed as CSE is also saying. Criminality was passed in your first ghost update.So, only security is left and background verification is about that.

Now, all things said, you can decide to go ahead and order notes or not. But, I don't think you will get any extra information than what I said. Except, you can make sure for 100% if you are under SS or not.

Reactions: aasaf

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018

By the way, was the CSE from Agent Maria?
The only thing I would recommend you to do is to confirm that they have received your ADR. Even though your profile is saying they have received your ADR, I don't know why CSE is saying that if you don't see the ADR blah blah blah. That is why I am saying double check with them. Either using a CSE or phone call or GCMS

Reactions: aasaf

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
By the way, was the CSE from Agent Maria?
The only thing I would recommend you to do is to confirm that they have received your ADR. Even though your profile is saying they have received your ADR, I don't know why CSE is saying that if you don't see the ADR blah blah blah. That is why I am saying double check with them. Either using a CSE or phone call or GCMS
Thanks for the advice, @Mr_nobody
The agent was Carl Antoine, Agent 4339
Going to eSS is something I expected.

Last edited:

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I am planning to order my second set of GCMS notes today.
@Mr_nobody How do you know from the notes that you are specifically chosen for enhanced SS? Is there any specification on the notes that we should look for?