+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicant under PNP for the month of AUGUST 2015

Jebreel

Nov 4, 2015
Hi Buddy,

which MP did you contact in SK? I'm in a same boat:)

MM3 said:
I had a chance to check with MP about my application.
And its on background check already.
I am August 12 applicant. Just finished medical last May 30, 2016. Turning 12 months of applicationtomorrow.
I pray that everyone should be getting PR the soonest.
God bless everyone!

milo2015

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Calgary, Alberta,Canada
Thanks MM3 & Percy for the updates!

I try not to worry too much as its summer still and people need a break (just like they(IRCC) are on right now lol)

Cheers and good luck everyone !!

MM3 said:
Hi Percy and milo!

Pretty soon your papers will goes to background check, i wasnt even expecting anything yet because of the different way of processing right now, back yr 2014 u will noticed getting a passport request after your status turn to "In Process" once that shows up within 3 months after ull be getting PPR. Due to processing took so long because of new Permanent residency category we are behind, they have tthis new Express entry most of applicants sent application during the first batch of 4 in 4 out rule thats why we get 15 months process , and the other one is the Refugees. :( that even priorities in coming. I wish they should also undergo same time processing because lots of people submitted an application and been waiting as well.
Let's pray that everyone will get PPR this yr.
It will come the lesser we expect.

Remember,
Prayer Changes Things" and God can move a Mountain!

Applicant: August 12,2015
Aor : November 13,2015
Medical Request: May 9, 2016
Medical done: May 30, 2016
Medical recieved (ECas appeared) :May 9, 2016 (due to have a previous medical taken and expired)
Currently on Background Check in process.
Waiting for PPR.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
milo2015 said:
any end of august applicant got Background check in progress yet? Also, did anyone request GCMS notes and notice whats going on?
I see June and July applicants are still waiting for PPR...
hi.
Im inland applicant aug 7, 2015. AOR nov 17,2015. MR done & received in may by cic.
In my cic Backround check says "not needed at this time" and havent change.
i saw people saying sometimes is in "progress" and change back to "not needed at this time".

who knows who they work for this.

i think only few applicants from june got PPr refently the rest like us are waiting =(

keep praying with fingers crossed!

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
MM3 said:
Hi Percy and milo!

Pretty soon your papers will goes to background check, i wasnt even expecting anything yet because of the different way of processing right now, back yr 2014 u will noticed getting a passport request after your status turn to "In Process" once that shows up within 3 months after ull be getting PPR. Due to processing took so long because of new Permanent residency category we are behind, they have tthis new Express entry most of applicants sent application during the first batch of 4 in 4 out rule thats why we get 15 months process , and the other one is the Refugees. :( that even priorities in coming. I wish they should also undergo same time processing because lots of people submitted an application and been waiting as well.
Let's pray that everyone will get PPR this yr.
It will come the lesser we expect.

Remember,
Prayer Changes Things" and God can move a Mountain!

Applicant: August 12,2015
Aor : November 13,2015
Medical Request: May 9, 2016
Medical done: May 30, 2016
Medical recieved (ECas appeared) :May 9, 2016 (due to have a previous medical taken and expired)
Currently on Background Check in process.
Waiting for PPR.
Thank you for your nice words to all and for sharing.

I am inland applicant PNP too fron August 7,2015.
AoR: Nov 17,2015
Medicals done: may 11,2015
medicals received: may 26,2015
background check: not needed at this time =(......i dont know why havent change at all to in progress or so...do you know how does this background check work??

waiting like everyone for something to move on and hopefully sept or oct all august get PPR!!!

antyaneto4ka

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-08-26
Doc's Request.
2016-05-12
Nomination.....
2015-07-21
AOR Received.
2015-11-19
Med's Request
Did upfront
Med's Done....
2016-05-12
Passport Req..
Waiting
mdh said:
background check: not needed at this time =(......i dont know why havent change at all to in progress or so...do you know how does this background check work??
No one knows ha-ha

Letmethinktwice

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
21-Mar-2016
Nomination.....
01-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
18-Nov-2015
IELTS Request
---
File Transfer...
---
Med's Request
01-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
06-Jun-2016
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
21-Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 2017
LANDED..........
11 Jan 2017
Just keeping it alive :) mycic still sits on reviewing submitted documents. Submitted documents on August 10th, it's been over a year now. My wife is Canadian but I stupidily choose not to go though spousal pr. I would have had it by now...anyways someone mentioned that delay was caused by refugees from Syria - not true. My wife's cousin works for CBS and did tell me that they have hired and created separate department just to deal with that issue.

My hope is that we get our PR by end of this year :)

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Hi guys!
Did some research and found this post from Qorax
Re: background check and security checks as follows.

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>
« on: April 19, 2010, 06:47:42 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

LanaOng

Jun 14, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2020 - Citizenship Application
MM3 said:
Hi guys!

Reply with quoteQuote

Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).

A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".
Thank you MM3 for sharing the info.. :)

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
MM3 said:
Hi guys!

Reply with quoteQuote

Nice, in depth explanation of what's going on :) thanks for posting this kind of info.

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

This post is for FSW applicants. PNP applicants have different assessments.

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
@LanaOng

Congrats for PPr! July 8 applicant , ppr august 18!
God bless u more!
Good luck everyone. The lane is moving! :) :D

LanaOng

Jun 14, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2020 - Citizenship Application
MM3 said:
@LanaOng

Congrats for PPr! July 8 applicant , ppr august 18!
God bless u more!
Good luck everyone. The lane is moving! :) :D
Hi MM3,

Though I'm July 8 applicant I still await for my PPR email..
Anyway, thank you for your kind words.. :)

God Bless!

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Yes LanaOng!

It's next in line! Ur turn dear! Part of july. :D

LanaOng said:
Hi MM3,

Though I'm July 8 applicant I still await for my PPR email..
Anyway, thank you for your kind words.. :)

God Bless!